#1 : The Sound of Lace

So, my first post is about The Sound of Lace who has amazing style ! She also ever got featured in Vogue France. How amazing is that ?! So, check out this interview :




 1.Have you got any beauty, makeup and hair tips and stylish secrets?
Ive always been a big advocate of putting night cream on my face every night and morning. Baby oil on my body every night after the shower. I also take biotin (b7 vitamin) every day and I notice it helps my skin, hair and nails retain their natural glow.

2.What do you take with you on vacation?
I usually walk a lot on vacations so a good pair of flats….I usually take a good pair of flat boots like my docs but I also ALWAYS make sure to bring 1 pair of great heels for date nights!

3. Which designers and/or celebrities most inspire you?
I love Kate Moss's chic way of pulling off everything rock and roll. Im always inspired by other bloggers. I usually cant afford the high end designers but I love LV, Marc Jacobs and Alexander Wang to name just a couple. Im also a big G-star, Zara  and All Saints fan.

4. What is the one item in your wardrobe you couldn't live without?
I would probably be a weeping mess if I ever lost my Zara leather jacket…ive had it about 5 years and I still where it at least 1-2 a week.

5. 5 random facts about yourself. 
1. Im a Starbucks caramel latte junky. 2. I love to swim. 3. Im super bossy. 4. I hate watching TV, I would much rather read. 5. Im a total sap when it comes to music..bring on the tears.

6. Few things you really love about the place you live... 
I live in Southern California, and about 2 miles from the beach. I love the fact that I can go snowboarding in the morning about 45 minutes away and still be home in time to watch the sunset on the pier.

7. Your favorite designers and brands? 
LV, Marc Jacobs, G-star, All Saints, Rodarte, Proenza Schouler, LAMB and Alexander Wang

8. your best fashion caught
My leather zara jacket…timeless!

9. something that you really wanted but haven't got it
More money…ha! And time…

10. Where are your favorite places to shop?
I shop a lot at thrift stores, G-star, Zara, All Saints H&M, Forever 21 and shopnastygal .

11.If you could go anywhere in the world, where? Why?
Ive been all over the world for work and I must say Italy and NY are my favorite places for different reasons. I love the energy and effortless style of NY but I also love the ease, kindness and beauty of Italy.

12.What are your beauty and makeup must haves?
Im a sucker for a good red lipstick..preferably from MAC. Lash blast by Cover Girl is a must, Moroccan oil for my hair and I love all the Avon face creams.

13.What is your favorite thing(s) to eat?
Mmm…I love a good blue cheese burger, Thai food and Buffalo wings.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments !