#10 : CouldIHaveThat



Samantha is a girl from California . And her blog CouldIHaveThat is about her daily style,beauty and the others.

1.Have you got any beauty, makeup and hair tips and stylish secrets?
When it comes to makeup and hair, I rely on trusty products and tools that help achieve the look I'm going for. A few of these favorites are: Moroccan oil, Aquaphor, Trish McEvoy makeup brushes, Chanel Mascara, Ojon Dry Shampoo, the T3 Tourmaline hair dryer, Laura Mercier mineral powder and Big Sexy Hair Spray and Play hair spray. 

2.What do you take with you on vacation?
Since my vacations are usually to Palm Springs or Mexico I always pack plenty of bikinis, magazines, sunscreen, sundresses, hats, bubble bath (I always take advantage of a giant hotel bathroom when I can), travel scrabble and Caudalie grape seed water mist. 

3. Which designers and/or celebrities most inspire you?
 I love Rag & Bone, Celine, Preen, Jenni Kayne, Alexander Wang and Isabel Marant. A few celebrities that always seem to look effortlessly chic are Kate Bosworth, Olivia Palermo, Alexa Chung and Kate Moss. 

4. What is the one item in your wardrobe you couldn't live without?
My oatmeal colored cashmere wrap that I literally wear almost every week. 

5. 5 random facts about yourself.
I have red hair, I'm a huge lover of all things chocolate, I've lived by the beach my entire life, I'm the youngest of 4 siblings and I'm a ballet dancer turned writer. 

6. Few things you really love about the place you live... 
The mild Santa Barbara climate is worth every penny it costs to live here. 

7. Your favorite designers and brands? 
I love Joie, Alexander Wang, Balenciaga, Isabel Marant, Marni, Madewell and H&M—I love mixing high and low priced finds. 

8. Your best fashion buy
My Ash cutout platform booties. Seen here http://couldihavethat.blogspot.com/2011/02/white-walls.html

9. Something that you really wanted but haven't got it

10. Where are your favorite places to shop?
Barney's New York, Diani, Dressed, Opening Ceremony, J.Crew, Madison and Planet Blue. 

11.If you could go anywhere in the world, where? Why?
I would love to go to Paris during fashion week. It's a big dream of mine to make it there at some point in my life. 

12.What are your beauty and makeup must haves?

13.What is your favorite thing(s) to eat?
Chocolate croissants from a French bakery in Santa Barbara called Renauds. It's my biggest guilty pleasure. 

14.You can't leave house without..
 I can't leave the house without my moleskin planner....

1 comments:

Thank you for your comments !