#12 : Heart + Bleecker


Its Charmaine who owns heart + bleecker . 

1. What is the one item in your wardrobe you couldn't live without?
At the moment, probably my alexander wang oil slick cardigan. I know I’m going to pretty much live in it the whole of winter..

2. 5 random facts about yourself. 
1. I havent been to a hairdresser in over five years.
2. I drink so much tea its ridiculous.
3. I justify buying new clothes by selling old ones, this means I generally get the stuff I really want but never have THAT many clothes
4. My favourite bands are sigur ros, pendulum, simon & garfunkel , massive attack (eclectic, I know)
5. I ride a motorbike (affectionately called mr squiggle)



3. Your favorite designers and brands? 
Absolutely LOVE alexander wang, lover, sass & bide, acne, shakuhachi.



4. Your best fashion buy
Acne hybria wedges (SO comfortable and amazing looking!)

5. Something that you really wanted but haven't got it
Where to start! I think everyone has a shopping list a mile long. My current list includes the 3.1 phillip lim quilted leather shorts, viktor and rolf wedge boots, and a good faux fur coat.


6. Where are your favorite places to shop?
In my town (Perth, Australia), boutiques called Subway DC, Wasteland and Atlas Divine. Online, I like shopbop, mycatwalk and asos.


7.If you could go anywhere in the world, where? Why?
Definitely New York. I went last year and promised myself I would go every single year. I just fell in love with the place, I love everything about it. I hope to live there one day..

8.What are your beauty and makeup must haves?
I don’t wear much makeup, so all I need is a good non-budging liquid eyeliner, chanel smoky eyes quad, and carmex lip balm.


9.What is your favorite thing(s) to eat?
Definitely Japanese. I have an addiction to katsu. Other than that, tea and coffee.

10.You can't leave house without..
Lip balm, iphone, and a spare pair of shoes in my car..!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments !