#13 : Jane Alisa

Jane from Jane Alisa is a really sweet girl . Her blog tells us more about her daily life , her favorite things and etc.


1. Have you got any beauty, makeup and hair tips and stylish secrets?
I am a make up obsessive so I have many beauty tips; my current favourite one is to mix Benefit Highbeam with my moisturiser to create a look of more illuminated skin.
My favourite fashion tip is ‘It is better to be slightly underdressed’ by Coco Chanel. I always feel awful if I’m overdressed and prefer to look more nonchalant.

2. What do you take with you on vacation?
When on vacation I always bring a good book (usually Brett Easton Ellis) as I tend to lie in the sun for numerous hours. I also like to take a bright nail polish as bright nails always look amazing in the sun and sand. Another vacation essential is sea salt spray as I love to wear my hair a bit more relaxed and wavy whilst on holiday.

3. Which designers and/or celebrities most inspire you?
I hate to be a cliché but the celebrity that most inspires me is Kate Moss, I love the way she wears simple chic pieces and gives them a rock edge. Similarly to Ms Moss, I am not a huge fan of colour and prefer garments in black or muter tones.

4. What is the one item in your wardrobe you couldn't live without?
The one thing I could not live without is my dearest leather jacket from Topshop, which is not only chic but adds edge even to the sweetest outfit.

5. Few things you really love about the place you live... 
After living for a year in London whilst interning at various fashion houses, I moved back to the North West of England to finish my studies; initially I missed London and the booming atmosphere however I do love living here as I am surrounded by my amazing school friends who I have been friends with for more than a decade and now I get to see my university friends more frequently who always have hilarious stories to share.

6. Your favorite designers and brands? 
Even though currently I don’t own any of her products my current favourite brand is Isabel Marant as her clothes have a wonderful laidback but classic air about them.  I also adore The Row as the clothes are beautifully tailored with a modern sophisticated vibe.

7. Your best fashion buy
My best fashion buy of recent date are my chinos, they are ridiculously comfy and look super cute teamed with some ballet pumps and a simple T-shirt.

8. Something that you really wanted but haven't got it
I covet many things but the one major thing I am currently lusting after is the iconic Chanel Mademoiselle bag which would compliment all my outfits currently and would look just as classic in the futures as it does now.

9.What are your beauty and makeup must haves?
My make up must haves include Mac lipsticks as not only are the lipstick colours trend led, they also smell delicious. Another essential is Benefits Bad Gal eyeliner which gives you rock star smoky eyes when applied.

10.What is your favorite thing(s) to eat?
I am a complete foodie so I adore many different things thankfully most of them are healthy however I do have a weakness for chocolate and Vanilla Lattes. My favourite cuisine is Thai and my favourite foods include pesto, feta cheese and olives (Not at the same time).  


2 comments:

  1. Thanks lovely for featuring me. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Perfect interview! I follow Jane and she is so cute! I like your blog, I follow you! Kisses,
    Mónica

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments !