#14 : page sixxx


Jamie is a 22 years old girl from New Zealand who owns page sixxx . 


1.What do you take with you on vacation?
I used to travel to Australia a lot when I was younger, and have learnt to be quite minimalist when I'm travelling. I usually take the basics: a pair of skinny jeans, a couple loose singlets, a slouchy cardigan, shorts (if weather appropiate), a couple of dresses I can dress down or up, and at least one pair of heels and one pair of flats. Oh. And my hair straightener.


2. Which designers and/or celebrities most inspire you?
Alexa Chung, Kate Bosworth and Rachel Bilson. I just love their relaxed style.


3. What is the one item in your wardrobe you couldn't live without?
Cliche but I would have to say any one of my coats. During the winter it gets really windy in Wellington where I live, and I don't think I could force myself to go outside without throwing on a big warm coat!


4. 5 random facts about yourself. 
- I'm greek - so when I was growing up I had to go to Greek school after my normal schooling for 8 years. Although I hated it at the time I appreciate my parents making me go as I can read, write and speak Greek.
- I loooove kareoke. So much so that I think I have virtually every singstar available to buy.
- I like to play video games.. I used to play them a lot more when I was at university than I do now
- When I was growing up I learnt to play the piano, and played for ten years. Now my piano acts as a display for my shoes!
- At university I did a Bachelor of Arts majoring in International Relations and Political Science

5. Few things you really love about the place you live... 
Well I live in Wellington, and it's great because it's such a compact city that you can get virtually anywhere within 15 minutes. Where my home is, is on a peninsula which I love because it's virtually surrounded by water, it takes me less than 5 minutes to get to the beach. It's also home to a number of yummy cafes and restaurants, and as they say, you can't beat Wellington on a good day :)

6. Your favorite designers and brands? 
My favourite Australasian brands would have to be: Lover, Karen Walker, Shakuhachi, Camilla & Marc, Stolen Girlfriends Club and Kate Sylvester. But then I also love Stella McCartney, Miu Miu, Acne, Alexander Wang, Monki.. to name a few. There's so many great designers out there that it's hard to name them all!


7. Your best fashion buyProbably has to be a black Ashley Fogel coat my mum convinced me to buy. It's great since it's lightweight and folds up into my bag easily so I wear it all the time!


8. Something that you really wanted but haven't got it
Reeeallly want those Acne pistol boots in the black and the tan. So perfect for running around in everyday!

9. Where are your favorite places to shop?
I tend to do a lot of my shopping online since most of the stuff I like isn't in stores here! I usually buy from asos.com, net-a-porter/theounet (if I'm lucky!), Topshop, and I find a lot on ebay. As for here in Wellington, my two fave stores are Good as Gold and Karen Walker


10.If you could go anywhere in the world, where? Why?Well, I've always wanted to go to Russia - I think it would be amazing wandering around St Petersburg, soaking in the atmosphere, culture and all the amazing architechture.


11.What are your beauty and makeup must haves?I'm quite a minimalist when it comes to make-up, but for me I'm never without bronzer, a good mascara and some form of eyeliner, liquid or pencil. Also I love Nutrogena's make-up remover - I have quite sensitive skin and find this is perfect as it doesn't burn or seem very chemically like some other brands are.


12.Quick questions : 
-heels/flats : heels
-mascara/foundation : mascara
-denim/sheer : sheer

2 comments:

  1. Great interview, I like her style influences. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice interview! I'm featuring her in an interview as well (April 1st), so come by an see it! Don't we all love Jaime?? :)

    http://sprinklesinsprings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments !