#15 : Just Hedonism


Just Hedonism 



1.Have you got any beauty, makeup and hair tips and stylish secrets?
 I can't say many things about make up, since I always use nude colors in my face. But about my hair, I have a lot to say! haha Many readers have commented about my hair, and I have to say that my hair is actually very very very straight! But I hate that in me, and always try to curly it (a bit). Anyway my beauty advices are not the best ones to follow haha I only can say: don't go to bed without washing your face! ;)

2.What do you take with you on vacation?
My camera, my laptop, lots of clothes, tennis stuff, a great book, great music and great people!

3. Which designers and/or celebrities most inspire you?
Well, I like lots of designers, but I will say Balenciaga, Miu Miu and Alexander wang. Right now I'm also loving Jil Sander's or Celine's new collections. And about celebrities, I like Olivia Palermo's and Miroslava Duma's style.

4. What is the one item in your wardrobe you couldn't live without?
High waisted skirts!

5. 5 random facts about yourself. 
I'm extremly competitive / I hate mediocrity above everything / the best flattery I can say is "interesting" / Alan Shore of "Boston Legal" TV show is my perfect man (smart, self confident, brilliant sense of humor) / I love Jason Mraz (his music and videos)

6. Few things you really love about the place you live... 
 I live in Donosti, in the Basque country and I like it because it's a very very beautiful place, because it's not too big but not too small and because we have everything here! Mountains, the sea... what else?

7. Your favorite designers and brands? 
Balenciaga, Miu Miu, Alexander Wang, Giuseppe Zanotti, Christian Louboutin...

8. Your best fashion buy
mmm.... maybe my pink foulard of Arbelaitz, love it's color so much!

9. Something that you really wanted but haven't got it
Too much things! a Balenciaga bag maybe...

10. Where are your favorite places to shop?
Vintage shops!

11.If you could go anywhere in the world, where? Why?
No no no... can't answer... I want to go to so many places. Singapore, NYC again, Australia, Mexico...

12.What are your beauty and makeup must haves?
I don't have actually, I change all the time!

13.What is your favorite thing(s) to eat?
Pasta, salads and fish! I hate meat.

14.You can't leave house without..
My iphone

15.Quick questions : 
-heels/flats : heels
-mascara/foundation : foundation
-denim/sheer : denim

3 comments:

Thank you for your comments !