#2 : FASHIONICE


Another interview with Kathleen , a lovely fashion blogger from Canada who owns FASHIONICE  :

1.What do you take with you on vacation? 
I try not to overpack since I usually shop on vacation, so I take the necessities and basics but also try and add in some statement pieces like jewelry and accessories.
2. Which designers and/or celebrities most inspire you?
Many other bloggers and street style looks are mainly where my inspiration comes from, but celebrities like the Olsens, Olivia Palermo, Kate Moss & Erin Wasson have a great variety of style.
3. What is the one item in your wardrobe you couldn't live without? 
One of my sheer tops!
4. 5 random facts about yourself. 
1. I love writing 2. I like anything with mint 3.Blue whales fascinate me 4. Addicted to collecting VOGUE magazines 5. Obsessed with white teeth. I think that's pretty random.
5. Your favorite designers and brands? 
I have tons of favourites, I'm constantly being inspired by everything and everyone. My style is always changing as you can see by the wide array of influences I get from my list of favourite designers. They are:  Alexander Wang, Rick Owens, Jeremy Scott, Alexander McQueen, Pamela Love, Camilla Skovgaard, Wildfox, UNIF Clothing, Patricia Nicolas, Joe Fresh, Chloe & Balmain.
6. Something that you really wanted but haven't got it
A pair of Linda Farrow sunnies.
7. Where are your favorite places to shop?
Right now, TopShop, Zara, Joe Fresh or vintage. I don't necessarily have one store I always go to, if I like something I get it no matter where's it's from or what the label reads.
8.If you could go anywhere in the world, where? Why?
This is a tough one since I enjoy travelling and exploring other cultures but if I had to choose it would be South Africa. As much as I love traveling to Europe. there's something about Africa that exudes an exotic and pure nature. It just fascinates me.
9.What are your beauty and makeup must haves?
My beauty must haves are good moisturizers, Vaseline (works wonders!), fruity body sprays & hot rollers. My make up must haves are coral blush, concealer, eyelash curler & matte pink lipstick.
10.What is your favorite thing(s) to eat?
Sushi, Italian or Greek food, dark chocolate, strawberries, mint ice cream & green/Zen tea (if that counts!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments !