#3 : StudMuffin


This is about a fantastic and talented 15 years old girl name Panda Tez . Why is she talented ? In her age , she's a journalist,blogger,and also a photographer who lives in London. She has this fashion blog named StudMuffin which is very creative. Here's the interview : 


1.What do you take with you on vacation?
Too many clothes and my Canon 450.

2. Which designers and/or celebrities most inspire you?
My style is always changing, but at the moment I'm lusting over Charles Anastase.I've always had a secret love for his clothing - the perfect, wearable pieces, and Oh lord, those stunning skyscraper heels. Celeb-wise? Most probably Pixie Geldof, who I've been lucky enough to meet for her crazy cool bad taste outfits, and of course, Alexa Chung. 

3. What is the one item in your wardrobe you couldn't live without?
Such a hard question! For me it would most probably be one of my dresses, my beloved creepers or my black skinny jeans - the perfect items, because they go with anything!

4. 5 random facts about yourself. 
Hmm. Well, I think I have to say, firstly, that I'm a triplet! I'm one of three girls, which gets a little crazy. Everyone always asks what It's like, and to be honest, the word I can think of is stressful haha! Secondly, I collect rubber ducks. It's been a stupid obsession for a while now. I keep them all colour co-oridinated and lined up along my bath tub, on the bathroom shelves, along the sink. By now theres 56, and no room for any more! I think need a new shelf... Hmm. Thirdly, I've been in 4 natural disasters, I'm going to dye my hair green or blue this summer, and lastly, a little random, I've always wanted a room that's a wall-to-floor aquarium! Imagine lying in bed and watching all the pretty fish go by...

5. Few things you really love about the place you live... 
I love London because :
1) No matter how many times you walk down the same streets there is still something surprising to see.
2) LONDON TRANSPORT! 
3) The many street markets
4) Buying early morning pretzals
5) Hammersmith Bridge in the early sunshine

6. Your favorite designers and brands? 
I could go on for so so so so long, so I'll make this short and sweet. Hannah Marshall for her sleek outfits of sculpted monochrome minimalism . Charles Anastase for french inspired easy wear pieces and sky high shoes. Christopher Kane was bringing uniqueness to every show.

7. Something that you really wanted but haven't got it:
So many things! Most probably for me at the moment though is a pair of Jeffery Campells and a big mug of rose tea...

8. Where are your favorite places to shop?
I shop everywhere and anywhere! However, a favourite haunt is, of course, Camden Market for the brilliant stalls and vintage. I buy a lot on eBay a lot as well, because you can find literally anything online. High street shop wise, a little bit of Urban Outfitters and Topshop, even though I really can't afford it haha. H&M always has great stuff for a small price tag as well! 

9.If you could go anywhere in the world, where? Why?
There are two places I'd love to go to, which are Japan and Amsterdam. Japan for the incredible culture, the street fashion, food, and I'd love to just experience how different the lifestyle is from anywhere else in the world. Amsterdam because it sounds like such a rad place to go! My friends and I are planning on a massive trip there when we all turn 16. Only one year to go!

10.What are your beauty and makeup must haves?
I don't usually go for a lot of make up. For me though, I love 50's styled make up, so lots of cat eye eyeliner, the perfect red lipstick, high fringes and flawless skin.

11.What is your favorite thing(s) to eat?
Oh god, I eat so much unhealthy food it's ridiculous haha! I absolutely love american-diner type food the best though, think burgers, ribs, coke floats, sundaes, the lot. Theres an amazing one in Camden called "Ed's Diner" I pretty much live at...

3 comments:

  1. aw i love her blog and this is such a great interview dear! loooove ur blog, it's so interesting :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. great

    xx m

    http://thisishowwerule.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments !