#4 : Snow Black Blog


i felt so lucky that i could interview the amazing Snow Black Blog . She is a model from London and can speaks English, Ndebele, Spanish, French and is currently learning Russian. 



1.Have you got any beauty, makeup and hair tips and stylish secrets?
- Drink lots of water in order to keep your skin hydrated. I always wash my face in the evenings, especially after a night out because going to bed with makeup on is not good for your skin. 


2.What do you take with you on vacation?
A good pair or pants that you can wear either during the day or night. A fitted jacket is also good, as you can dress it up or down too. Most of my travel is more work related but I always pack at least one pair of heels in case I need to go out for dinner or drinks. If we are talking summer vacation, then tons of bikinis is all a girl needs! 


3. Which designers and/or celebrities most inspire you?
I love Celine, Chloe, Stella McCartney and Alexander Wang. Theory has some great clothes too, like their leather pants. I take inspiration from the Olsen twins, Alexa Chung, and lately I have fallen in love with Elena Perminova.


4. What is the one item in your wardrobe you couldn't live without?
I can't live without my leather jackets. I have three; 2 from All Saints and one from Topshop. I can wear them during the day and even on a night out. People are so surprised when I tell them about my topshop jacket. They think it's some expensive brand. Funny! 


5. 5 random facts about yourself. 
One: I'm learning Russian at the moment. Two: I'm 15 years older than my little brother. Three: I can't ice skate or ski despite having lived in Canada for a number of years. Four: I am a neat freak. Five: I love collecting DVDs


6. Few things you really love about the place you live... 
I live in London and I love it because it is very cosmopolitan. You can hear so many languages being spoken daily. I believe the best shopping in Europe is found here because it covers all budgets and all trends. There are great places to eat at and hang out and you never feel intimidated as a tourist because everything here is so multicultural and international. 


7. Your favorite designers and brands? 
Miu Miu, Prada, Celine, and Stella McCartney to name a few. 


8. your best fashion caught
If by "caught" you mean buy then I would say my shoes because they always fit and I don't have to match them with anything. With clothes I get anxious about not having a top to go with a skirt, etc, so for me shoes are the best thing in my closet. 


9. something that you really wanted but haven't got it
So many things! Herve Leger dresses, more Louboutins, Alexander Wang, jewelry, Chanel bags. There is just too much to list. I am a girl and I want practically everything :-) ! 


10. Where are your favorite places to shop?
I love Liberty's because it is never too busy or packed, so you can shop in a nice cozy and quiet environment. I also like vintage shops in Brick Lane. 


11.If you could go anywhere in the world, where? Why?
I would love to go to Japan and Brazil. Both places have such an amazing culture, food and sense of style. 


12.What are your beauty and makeup must haves?
My Bobbi Brown foundation stick, mascara and lipgloss are important. Everything else tends to be more for weekend nights out but during the week I keep it simple. 


13.What is your favorite thing(s) to eat?
I love sushi and when I go to Japanese restaurants I love to order black cod. It's so succulent and yummy ! 


2 comments:

  1. Thanks Rika for the interview !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of beneficial reading here, many thanks! I had been researching on yahoo when I observed your post, I’m going to add your feed to Google Reader, I look forward to a lot more from you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments !