#5 : Fashion Euphoria


This beautiful lady named Helen owns Fashion Euphoria . She's a student and works part time as a model. and sales assistant. 



1.What do you take with you on vacation?
I like to think of myself as a light traveller which leaves more room in your luggage for shopping ;) So pretty much I just take the basics; make up, a jacket that will go with almost everything and the same goes for shoes.. and well everything else can be bought =)

2. Which designers and/or celebrities most inspire you?
Alexander Wang is by far one of my most favourite designers.. and Mary-Kate Olsen and Alexa Chung would have to be my current style inspirations.

3. What is the one item in your wardrobe you couldn't live without?


Do bags count? I would definately say my Chanel 2.55.. 

4. 5 random facts about yourself. 
I love long-distance running
I study a course that has absolutely zero relation to fashion, actuarial. (yes I love maths)
I hope to one day have a side-job that is fashion related
Friends is my all-time favourite sitcom.
Also love the beach and spending a day in the sun playing footy with mates

5. Few things you really love about the place you live... 
The weather, the people, the beaches and the multiculturalism all make Australia what it is today

6. Your favorite designers and brands? 
Again, Alexander Wang, Therese Rawsthorne, Rodarte, Giuseppe Zanotti, Acne, Stolen Girlfriend's Club.. the list could go on for miles 

7. something that you really wanted but haven't got it
A Hermes Birkin in an olive green

8. Where are your favorite places to shop?
In Australia, I love the little boutiques that stock all those well-known international brands.. Incu, The Corner Shop.. but I tend to do most of my shopping online, shopbop.com, opening ceremony, forward etc

9.If you could go anywhere in the world, where? Why?
I would love to go to Paris during fashion week. Who wouldn't want to be in a place where for this short period of time, everyone is bringing together all their creativity energy and showcasing their style.

10.What are your beauty and makeup must haves?
In terms of makeup, I tend to only use 2 brands, being Guerlain and The Makeup Store. I have been a loyal consumer since 2004, however, I am sure there are many other brands out there that are just as good.

11.What is your favorite thing(s) to eat?
This is tough, if there's one thing that I love almost as much as fashion, its food. I love Thai food, and also a big fan of Korean.. and Italian..


2 comments:

  1. Terrific work! This is the type of information that should be shared around the web. Shame on the search engines for not positioning this post higher!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments !