#6 : Mary Jane Girl

This one is about Kristen who owns Mary Jane Girl . She's really pretty and very kind girl from Greece. Got featured in some magazines including Lucky Greece and MTV Greece.



1.Have you got any beauty, makeup and hair tips and stylish secrets?
 I'm all about hair, the most important thing is keeping it healthy, I don't dye it or use any hair styling producs, it's the only way to keep it long and shinny.

2.What do you take with you on vacation?
My moleskine sketchbook, to draw whenever I am feeling inspired. 

3. Few things you really love about the place you live... 
Athens is the city that never sleeps, it doesn't matter if it's 4 or 5 in the morning you can go out with your friends and have fun. The history of Athens still shows in every corner of it where the ancient and the new combine in one place. 

4. Your favorite designers and brands? 
I'm a big fan of David Neville and Marcus Wainwright the designers for Rag and Bone. I also love Proenza Schouler and Phillip Lim.

5. Your best fashion buy
My new Jeffrey Campbell Litas, I would sleep with them if I could...

6. Something that you really wanted but haven't got it
I'm searching for a simple boater hat but I can't seem to find one anywhere. I'm sure I will come upon one eventually though.

7. Where are your favorite places to shop?
Online, only. It's way too crouded in stores and I like shopping away from the havoc and the endless waiting lines to the dressing room.

8.If you could go anywhere in the world, where? Why?
Right this moment I'd like to be anywhere warm and sunny with a beach, I have reallly missed summer and I can't wait for it to finnaly come. To wear my Jackie O sunglasses, a swimsuit, a pair of wedges and just relax.

9.What are your beauty and makeup must haves?
 I'm not much of a beauty expert so the only makeup found in my purse is mascara and chapstic.

10.What is your favorite thing(s) to eat?
I love healthy food so a simple bowl of pumpkin soup or a strawberry milkshake can keep me happy.

6 comments:

  1. allright i'm following you now, will you follow me back than?:) kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool post, love her style. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow!
    shes amazing!
    thanks for put in on your blog!

    i have a new outfit post, Will you take a look?

    www.mirfashion.blogspot.com
    everyday a new post

    xo model from holland

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh thanks, what a nice blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, I just love her style. Great interview as well!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments !