Camila is a 14 years old girl and lives in London. With her age , she's already got into Teen Vogue fashion click. Her blog with the photos are so lovely. You can see it on Into The Fold
1) What do you take on vacation?
4) What is the one item in your wardrobe you couldn't live without?
- My wedges, all of them. They are so comfy and give me a bit of height that I love, I couldn't imagine half my outfits without them.
5) Something that you really wanted but haven't got it?
- I really really loved this dress from Opening Ceremony x Pendleton but it was over £400 so I never got it...
6) Your best fashion buy?
- I got a pair of Jeffery Campbell x LF limited edition wedges for $60 in Miami, such amazing luck.
7) If you could go anywhere in the world, where and why?
- I would go to Barcelona, I really want to see it. it would be amazing to shoot some outfit photo's there aswell.
8) You can't leave the house without...
- My Camera, whenever I don't have it there is always an amazing photo opportunity. I have learned never to leave without at least one form of digital or disposable camera.
9) Favorite designers?
- Pheobe Philo and Stella McCartney, by far my two favorite ladies in the whole world. I also am partial to Christopher Kane and Charles Anastase.
10) What are your beauty must haves?
- Oil free moisteriser, my maybelline matte mousse foundation, Mac blush and YSL touche eclat. They make my face look presentable in the mornings and I am ever grateful for that.