#9 : Style In Sight


She's a girl from Holland and she has this chic and earthy style . Hanna owns Style In Sight


1.Have you got any beauty, makeup and hair tips and stylish secrets?
I’m always wearing purple eyeliner instead of black, because it makes blue eyes look more blue.

2.What do you take with you on vacation?
Almost all my summer clothes, my accesoires, sunnies, bikini’s and shoes haha.

3. Which designers and/or celebrities most inspire you?
Jil Sander, Abby Lee Kershaw and Sarah Burton.

4. What is the one item in your wardrobe you couldn't live without?
I think almost everything, I have a lot of clothes, but I do wear every single piece. If I have to choose one thing I think my Asos booties, cause I’m pretty much in love with them lately.

5. 5 random facts about yourself. 
1.I started blogging on 28th of Februari 2010.
2.I’m a total ice cream addicted.
3.My big dream is to be invited for fashionweek atleast once in my life.
4.I work as a waitress.
5.I like boyish outfits with a feminine touch.

6. Few things you really love about the place you live... 
You can eat the best ice creams at “De Hoop”, it’s one of the best ice salons in the Netherlands and I love all my friends living close to me !

7. Your favorite designers and brands? 
Jil Sander, Sarah Burton, Burberry Prorsum, Miu Miu and Moschino.

8. Your best fashion buy
I think my maxi dress from H&M, I really love everything maxi lately, but it’s pretty hard to find since I’m not the tallest out here haha. But this dress fits my exactly when I wear heels under it.

9. Something that you really wanted but haven't got it
I saw a really amazing white blouse with zebra’s on it from OBJECT, but still haven’t found a shop that sells it and a pink ice watch is still highly noted on my wish list.

10. Where are your favorite places to shop?
I love shopping at Zara, H&M and Monki, because they sell payable fashion. I do think it’s a bit disappointing you’re not the only one who’s having that clothes. My favourite online webshop is Asos and I also really like vintage shops.

11.If you could go anywhere in the world, where? Why?
I think to my family in Canada, because I don’t see them very often, usually ones a year.
Or otherwise I’ll go shopping and sightseeing in Paris or New York, I think it’s a shame I’ve never been there before.

12.What are your beauty and makeup must haves?
I don’t wear that much make-up, because I think it’s killing for your skin. But I always wear purple eyeliner from Bourjois and at least 4 different types of mascara.

13.What is your favorite thing(s) to eat?
As I sad I’m a huge ice cream addicted and I also highly crush on pizza hihi.

14.You can't leave house without..
My cell phone and my wallet.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments !