#16 : shelikesfashion

Kinga is a girl from Poland who owns shelikesfashion
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1.Have you got any beauty, makeup and hair tips and stylish secrets?
I think that I don't have any. :)  I only can say that I adore smooth lips and if someone wants to have it too should do sugar/honey peeling once a week. 

2.What do you take with you on vacation?
At least two very comfy dresses, a book, a lot of flip fliops and a hat. 

3. Which designers and/or celebrities most inspire you?
I adore their style: Kate Moss, Alexa Chung and Eliza Dolittle.

4. What is the one item in your wardrobe you couldn't live without?
Skirts. :)

5. 5 random facts about yourself. 
1. I love planes. I can fly all the time.
2. I've got little crush on London. Love its atmosphere.
3. I can't start day without chcolate or M&M's.
4. I read like two books a week.
5. I can't go by Stradivarius without stepping in.


6. Few things you really love about the place you live... 
OMG, this won't be easy because I don't get attached to places...
Well OK:
- Warsaw is a kinda post comunism city and you can still feel it in here but there a lot of modern stuff too.
- this city is so mixed. In the downtown you can find high glass buildings and in my neighbourhood there's a part of National Park, so sometimes I can see roes from my window.
- the the spring comes it's getting really green in here and I love it so much

7. Your favorite designers and brands? 
Designers? Nope, non. But I adore few brands like Zara, Stradivarius, H&M and Primark.

8. Your best fashion buy
My leopard fur coat from Topshop. :)

9. Something that you really wanted but haven't got it
Marc Jacobs mice flats.

10. Where are your favorite places to shop?
In Poland I don't have one but if I can pick city then it definately will be London.

11.If you could go anywhere in the world, where? Why?
It must be far away from Europe, like Thailand or Australia. I'm kinda fascinated with this places.

12.What are your beauty and makeup must haves?
Dior eye pencil
Make Up For Ever mascara
Lancome Juicy Tubes lip gloss

They're my must haves each time they're finishing. :)

13.What is your favorite thing(s) to eat?
I don't have really the favoutire thing to eat but most often I eat pastas with all kinds of different sauces.

14.You can't leave house without..
Book and mobile phone.

15.Quick questions : 
-heels/flats
flats

-mascara/foundation
mascara

-denim/sheer
sheer

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments !