#17 : a dream on the wall

Federica owns a dream on the wall . She's a 17 years old italian girl . She also has a dream which is becoming fashion journalist ! 


1.Have you got any beauty, makeup and hair tips and stylish secrets?
 love to heal my body.
In fact, every night I clean my face with cleanser, and after each shower use creams of Bach flowers that make you feel fresh and fragrant for a long time!

2.What do you take with you on vacation?
usually on holiday I don't take with me a lot of things because I prefer to leave some space for the shopping "holiday ".
Using the need to bring with me then clothing suitable for the season, various accessories and of course hygiene products!

3. Which designers and/or celebrities most inspire you?
I really do not have a special list from which to take inspiration.
I like to comb through the fashion web, see what the fashion stars have opted for the redcarpet at the same visit different blogs that caught my attention mainly because of their simplicity, qualities that today in many cases is missing!

4. Your favorite designers and brands? 
a lot of my favorite designers from Moschino until you get to Alexander McQueen and Lanvin.
I love of moschino the patterns and colors, of Wang stillness and deep color that is pleasing to all of us a little bit and definitely prefer Lanvin jackets (every model, every fantasy,every cut) :D

5. Your best fashion buy
I did not a favorite purchase because every month I find something to buy and run immediately.
During this time I try to wear with everything the h&m black wedges :)

6. Something that you really wanted but haven't got it
I would like to strongly jeffrey campbell lita shoes but my allowance is not enough to buy them.I do not give up though, hope is the last to die!

7. Where are your favorite places to shop?
h&m,zara,stradivarius,bershka absolutely!

8.If you could go anywhere in the world, where? Why?
new york,new york,new york because it is the most beautiful & perfect city to take place in fashion.

9.What are your beauty and makeup must haves?
the only accessory on the make up, that absolutely can not miss is the mascara! it makes you fabulous eyes, huge and enviable:)

10.Quick questions : 

-heels/flats : flats
-mascara/foundation : mascara
-denim/sheer : denim 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments !