#18 : Barbro Andersen


Barbro Andersen is a girl who writes a blog about personal style, photography, DIY things . She;s been featured in SO MANY press . such as Teen Vogue , Chictopia , Who What Wear , Fabsugar , Weardrobe and so much more !

1.Have you got any beauty, makeup and hair tips and stylish secrets? 
Keep your skin moisturized! I think that's the most important thing there is.


2.What do you take with you on vacation?
I always take a lot of stuff with me whenever I travel somewhere, too much, actually. I always have a lot of moisturizing products and SPF above 30. I pack way to much clothes for small trips, but I try to be creative and smart when packing - and I've actually managed to reduce my items to a somewhat overcoming amount. Lots of basic stuff and versatile pieces, a few pieces of jewelery and about three pair of shoes, depending of the duration of my trips.

3. Which designers and/or celebrities most inspire you? 
ACNE, Alexander McQueen, Alexander Wang, Balmain, Christian Lacroix, Fam Irvoll, Flinga, Iis of Norway, Kristar Design, Givenchy, The White Baron, Undorn, Vatle, Venti Uno and Yves Saint Laurent. I don't pay attention to celebrities.

4. What is the one item in your wardrobe you couldn't live without? 
My dresses! I can't pick one thing, because I'm the girl with 100 dresses.

5. 5 random facts about yourself.  
1 - I absolutely love spring! It's my favorite time of the year; a fresh start.
2 - I drink 6 cups of coffee every morning. If I don't, I'll get a terrible headache and get oh so cranky!
3 - I've been depressed for as long as I can remember, but it's not something I talk about.
4 - I can't do math.
5 - My lover is my life.

6. Few things you really love about the place you live...  
The spring and our amazing nature.

7. Your best fashion buy 
I guess it's my Asos heels, those chunky sky high platforms.

8. Where are your favorite places to shop? 
I love thirft stores and vintage boutiques, but my favorite place to shop is Ebay.

9.If you could go anywhere in the world, where? Why? 
I'd love to go back to the states, and stay a little longer than just a couple of days so that I could see more and experience more. I love Denmark as well, mostly because it's so beautiful.

10.What is your favorite thing(s) to eat? 
I love feta cheese and Mexican food.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments !