#19 : Jelka Lepever

Jelka Lepever is a girl from Belgium and she do modeling which is very awesome . Apart from modeling , she loves to blog about her daily style.


1.Have you got any beauty, makeup and hair tips and stylish secrets?
Just be yourself, don't mind what other people say!

2.What do you take with you on vacation?
Some magazines, my camera, my favorite clothes and shoes, make-up and of course my phone! 

3. Which designers and/or celebrities most inspire you?
Alexander McQueen, I think he was (and actually still is!) a genius and I love his clothes!

4. What is the one item in your wardrobe you couldn't live without?
Hmm .. Don't know .. I think everything, I love every little piece in my wardrobe.

5. 5 random facts about yourself. 
- I love Starbucks!
- I'm also a model, since the age of 10.


- I take every opportunity I get.
- My parents mean a lot to me, they support me in everything what I do!
- And I'm addicted to the TV series 'The vampire diaries'


6. Few things you really love about the place you live... 
I live in Belgium and I love our chocolate haha :D and I'm so happy that Starbucks finally came to Belgium (Antwerp). I'm proud of our belgian designers! 

7. Your favorite designers and brands? 
Like I already said .. Alexander McQueen is my favorite designer, definitely! But I also love Prada, Celine and so many others! :)

8. Your best fashion buy
My best fashion buy .. I don't know, I can't choose.

9. Something that you really wanted but haven't got it
A lot, I want so many things but I can't save my money what I really need to learn :D 

10. Where are your favorite places to shop?
 Antwerp, Paris.. I love those city's! When I went to Paris, I loved shopping there, it's so beautiful and just awesome to walk there between all those shops! 

11.If you could go anywhere in the world, where? Why?
I would like to see as much as possible of the world, I love to travel and I enjoy every minute :)

12.What are your beauty and makeup must haves?
 Foundation, mascara, blush and lip gloss! 

13.What is your favorite thing(s) to eat?
Chocolate and salads.

14.You can't leave house without..
My phone. I got my phone always with me wherever I go!



2 comments:

Thank you for your comments !