#21 : The Style Sandwich


Marloes is a fashion blogger who has a very sweet style . She's from Holland and still a student . She makes this blog called The Style Sandwich . Also ever featured in Elle.nl and many more . 


1. Have you got any beauty, makeup and hair tips and stylish secrets?
When you have short legs, try to lengthen them by wearing long trousers with shoes in the same color. Short trousers will make your legs look shorter because they devide your legs in different - short - parts.

2. What do you take with you on vacation?
I usually take as much as possible, but I only wear fifty percent of what I take with me. It’s a bad habit, but I will never stop doing it.

3. What is the one item in your wardrobe you couldn't live without?
No doubt, the blue River Island satchel I bought today. I’m also going to use it as a camera bag when I go to events or when I go shooting outfit photos on a cool location.  

4. 5 random facts about yourself.
- I want to work at Elle
- My Canon SLR camera is the most precious thing I own
- I used to hate twitter, but I as soon as I signed up, I was addicted
- On my to do list: leaning how to sew
- I wanted to work at the circus when I was younger

5. Your best fashion buy
I think my flared jumpsuit from h&m. I really like it and it was incredibly affordable. I can’t wait to wear it in Greece this summer!

6. Something that you really wanted but haven't got it
The famous pink maxi skirt from Jil Sander.

7. Where are your favorite places to shop?
I like small vintage shops and online shops like Asos.com

8. If you could go anywhere in the world, where? Why?
As soon as the sharks have become extinct, I’ll get a ticket to Hawaii because it always sounds like a perfect paradise.

9. What is your favorite thing to eat?
I love sushi, pizza and salads. And ice-cream of course.

10. You can't leave house without..
My phone and keys.

2 comments:

  1. lovely interview. I am following her blog for a while now and like it a lot :)

    X, Annie


    stop by at my blog: anniewear.de

    ReplyDelete
  2. i discoverd her blog 5 minutes ago, and i think is lovely...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments !