#23 : MFashion

Mirjam is a 22 year old girl who lives in netherlands , she love fashion , makeup , hairstuff so she makes MFashion  to share it all with us . She did lots of modelling stuff too.



1..Have you got any beauty, makeup and hair tips and stylish secrets? 
secrets, hmm i dont do something weird or something different then other girls i guess. what i do when i come out of a hot shower i always wash my hair with ice cold water.. cus then the hair becomes more shiny!

2.What do you take with you on vacation? 
i always take my ipod , my magazines , my boyfriend;) , makeup , straightner, nd my hat for the beach.

3. Which designers and/or celebrities most inspire you? 
Blake lively , Lauren conrad , pixie lott , because their so pretty , nd love the clothes they where. nd about pixie i love their songs nd she has such a great lyrics , nd shes so pretty.

4. What is the one item in your wardrobe you couldn't live without? 
my Black boyfriend blazer, you can combi it with everything. a skirt a jeans a dress.. everything looks good with the boyfriend blazer. you can make it classy , grungy , nd very rock.

5. 5 random facts about yourself.  
My number one love is coca cola zero , i have a female dog namend RAMBO , love my family Brother parents , Cant live without my boyfriend, nd i really want to go to the bahamas.

6. Few things you really love about the place you live...  
i dont know, i love that its a bit Quiet , you can go to Big places nd im there in 1 hour, but i always come back to a Quit place so thats what i love, nd i live here my whole life , nd i dont know any thing else ..

7. Your favorite designers and brands?  
i LOVE Balmain!. Love the rock in it ..  its different

8. Your best fashion buy 
then i must say my chanel bag! LOVEIT

9. Something that you really wanted but haven't got it 
i want the blue ciarra feragni Shoes.. im so in love with it .. nd havent got yet!

10. Where are your favorite places to shop? 
i love the Zara , nd i love asos , nd topshop..

11.If you could go anywhere in the world, where? Why? 
i really want to go to Los angeles , the vibe , the glamour , the glitters , the people ..  its over the top nd i love that!

12.What are your beauty and makeup must haves? 
my must haves i cant live without my foundation from lancome teint miracle, nd cant not live without mascara lancome nd my lipstick from yves saint laurent. nd for my hair i use always kerastase! its the best nd it really works!

13.What is your favorite thing(s) to eat? 
my favourite thing to eat is lasagne , nd pizza , nd for my healt an salad.

14.You can't leave house without.. 
my doggie rambo, nd without my photos!

15.Quick questions :
-heels/flats I love heels , first i loves flats because my boyfriend is not that tall. but i dont care anymore now that we longer together.. so now im in love with heels.
-mascara/foundation .. uhm,, then i cant live without mascara cuz your eyes look so much bigger.
-denim/sheer , then i would choose denim, but i prefer a skirt haha;)

1 comments:

  1. I´ve just discovered the blog and loved the concept of it! I´m now following you :) I hope you can visit my blog, and if you like it, start following it aswell :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments !