#24 : DASSIDA

Jessica is a student from Germany that owns DASSIDA . She has this chic and girly style .


1.Have you got any beauty, makeup and hair tips and stylish secrets?
Not really. Make sure you drink enough water.

2. Which designers and/or celebrities most inspire you?
I like Alexa Chung’s style. But the Olsen twins give me a lot of inspiration too. You know designers vary a lot. But on top of them is Chanel. I do admire Karl Lagerfeld.

3. What is the one item in your wardrobe you couldn't live without?
My American Apparel Dance Shoes. They go with nearly everything and are the most convenient shoes I posess.

4. Few things you really love about the place you live...
I love the city centre of Potsdam and some of the small hidden retail shops.

5. Your favorite designers and brands?
That really depends. But mainly Chanel and Burberry and a number of small less well-known labels.

6. Your best fashion buy

My sunglasses from Ray Ban. I love them because they match with really every single item.

7. Something that you really wanted but haven't got it
I could name a number of things,  but I really dream of having a Speedy bag from Louis Vuitton.

8. Where are your favorite places to shop?
Berlin of course, because it is situated on the outskirts of my home town. Not to mention Hamburg and London.

9.What is your favorite thing(s) to eat?
All kinds of fruit, but mainly strawberries, raspberries and mango. I like different kinds of food, but I very much go in for Indian and Italian food.

10.You can't leave house without..

My Blackberry, my Carmex lipbalm and my purse.

2 comments:

  1. SHE IS VERY PRETTY!!

    checking her blog out nowww..


    www.daisy-mak.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another Olsen Twins fan eh? :) & I love her jacket, definitely gonna check out her blog :)


    DayByDiva
    DayByDiva
    DayByDiva

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments !