#25 : The Laugh Slut

Anisa is an eighteen year old girl and lives in CA . The Laugh Slut is about her daily style and she has this sweet and feminine style . 


Have you got any beauty, makeup and hair tips and stylish secrets?
Less is always more…unless we’re talking about accessories, than more is definitely more. You can NEVER go wrong with piling on necklaces, bangles, rings, etc. It can create such a cool disheveled look that’s all yours.

Which designers and/or celebrities most inspire you?
I’m more so inspired by people than particular designers because I love the way people are able to mix and match by taking bits and pieces and creating something that is completely unique and tailored for their own particular taste. Nicole Richie, Rachel Bilson and Leighton Meester are all huge inspirations for me; their classic, roll-out-of-the-bed street chic is so simple yet so undeniably their own style.

What is the one item in your wardrobe you couldn't live without?
My tights! I literally wear them with everything; from shorts to skirts to dresses. They are the most versatile piece of clothing I own and they’re perfect for those pesky not-hot-not-cold fall/spring days that are ridiculously difficult to dress for.

5 random facts about yourself. 
1. Elephants are my favorite animals, ever.
2. I can’t wait to get my first tattoo, sometime in the near future, but I’m desperately afraid of needles.
3. I write a foodie column for Caliber Magazine, a magazine at Cal.
4. When I was little, I took ballet classes but ended up quitting because, and I quote, “they were trying to tame me, I’m untamable, LET ME RUN WIL AND FREE,” I was sooo BA as a kid, hell yeah!
5. I’ve trained myself to fall asleep to Jack Johnson anytime, anywhere. I will literally drop dead asleep if he comes on for an extended period of time.

Few things you really love about the place you live... 
I’m currently living in Berkeley, California for college and I love its small but big town feel. It’s completely a college town; you can’t help but see Cal things EVERYWHERE! What can I say, we rep the bear! And it doesn’t hurt that the food here is amazing as well!

Something that you really wanted but haven't got it
A pair of nude heels. They’re sexy, chic, easy to pair, and give off a drop-dead-gorgeous-come-meet-me-in-5 kind of vibes (awwww yeaah! Wink wink!).

Where are your favorite places to shop?
I’m really into thrifting so I’m often wandering around Goodwills, Salvation Army, Buffalo’s Exchange, Crossroads and other thrift stores. Beside that, I love Forever 21, H&M, Urban Outfitters, and basically everywhere else that sells clothes.

If you could go anywhere in the world, where? Why?
Just one place? Gahh, this is the toughest question of all! I’m such a traveling enthusiast, that’s what I want to do throughout my life. I am absolutely determined to see the world, mark my words, it WILL happen. First on my to-go list is London because I am in love with their fashion, architecture, history, and, of course, the accents.

What are your beauty and makeup must haves?
Black mascara, that’s it. Simple and my absolute go to, I don’t need anything else. I’m very chill, no fuss, very bro about my makeup routine; just a dash of mascara, a little curl, chapstick, and I’m good to go!

What is your favorite thing(s) to eat?
This may sound weird but I love anything raw; raw fish, raw meat, raw veggies! So sushi, special Asian meat plates and fresh veggies are my favs when I’m craving for some yummy yummy in my tummy.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments !