#26 : Vintage Deer Hunter


Lina is a Swedish girl from Stockholm. She knows Swedish, English and French fairly well (and some German), also  a contributer at: Inspirety yozo which is pretty aweseome ! Check out her blog Vintage Deer Hunter

1.Have you got any beauty, makeup and hair tips and stylish secrets?
I wash my hair only once a week, that way it stays strong and looks clean longer!

2.What do you take with you on vacation?
I usually bring as little as possible in order to get new things. But two pair of shoes is a must

3. Which designers and/or celebrities most inspire you?
I'm more influenced by old movies than designers and celebrities. This spring Fellini movies will be a huge inspiration!

4. What is the one item in your wardrobe you couldn't live without?
What's typical for my wardrobe is that anything can fit in it, and anything can be replaced (more or less)

5. 5 random facts about yourself. 
I'm a 3D animator, I'm a vegetarian, I bite my nails, I have a crocked back and I collect deer figurines and smurfs

6. Few things you really love about the place you live... 
I like that everything's close and the river downtown is such a beautiful place to take a walk

7. Your favorite designers and brands? 
1960's Biba, and I'm currently dreaming of a dress by Bill Gibb

8. Your best fashion buy
I can't think of a best buy, my favorite things were inherited or given to me.

9. Something that you really wanted but haven't got it
I remember this really dreamy 50's dress I saw in a vintage store in Stockholm. I decided that I could come back and see it again since I was out wit my sister who needed a graduation dress, but when I finally made it back to the store, the dress was gone...

10. Where are your favorite places to shop?
I like thrift stores the best. You don't need to worry about money, and the money you do spend usually goes to a good cause

11.If you could go anywhere in the world, where? Why?
I'd like to visit China, because the culture seems so extremely different from the one I'm used to

12.What are your beauty and makeup must haves?
Kohl is the only makeup item I use every day. I feel slightly nude without it.

13.What is your favorite thing(s) to eat?
I like spicy food. I love Cajun food and Indian dishes.

14.You can't leave house without..
My purse. It doesn't matter if I need it or not, I feel very lost without it!

15.Quick questions : 
-heels/flats - heels
-mascara/foundation - Mascara
-denim/sheer - sheer


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments !