#27 : The Minimalist Chic

Vico a girl from Paris owns The Minimalist Chic . Her style is very chic and lovely . You can check her blog right away ! 

1.Have you got any beauty, makeup and hair tips and stylish secrets?
No, I just put some mascara and black eyeliner. However for my hair, I do not wash them without after-shampoo, it is an obligation to keep them soft!

2.What do you take with you on vacation?
My SLR, my sunglasses, lots of pairs of shoes (more those I'll buy) and especially a half-empty suitcase so full in back that it bursts 

3. Which designers and/or celebrities most inspire you?
I love the fashion blogger because they have a style that is much closer to ours, that can be worn every day, classy without notl be too original and certainly not ruined! 
my favorite: Chiara Ferragni, but i like Betty and Fashiontoast. They inspire me everyday!

4. What is the one item in your wardrobe you couldn't live without?
my chanel purses!

5. 5 random facts about yourself. 
- i would so much have a dog 
- i live in paris, the best for shopping!
- i'm too greedy
- i wanted being blond :p 
- I have 137 pairs of shoes ( at the moment)

6. Few things you really love about the place you live... 
I like everything in paris, the vintage stores, the new designers, the fashion week, all this classy style who inspired me, 
meuseums, this town is so romantic, i could never fully make the turn!

7. Your favorite designers and brands? 
for the basics i like Zara. But for shoes or jewelry i like alexander mcqueen, for purses chanel of course i love! 
and isabel marant is an amazing designer!
shoes: i like anniel, jeffrey campbell, zanotti...
i love the chiara ferragni blue shoes.
in fact i like everything, in every brand we can find something amazing! 

8. Your best fashion buy
my three last: boots isabel marant, balenciaga motorcylce, and jeffrey campbell shoes

9. Something that you really wanted but haven't got it
the line (i don't know if i can say that :p )
Louboutin! and the leila (matiko, but i'll buy it next week :p )

10. Where are your favorite places to shop?
i like "le marais" for the vintage stores
i love "haussman" for the gallery (more brands)
but now i like eshop like asos and so on

11.If you could go anywhere in the world, where? Why?
if i could go anywhere in the world, i would like to go anywhere, i love travelling!
discover other cultures... new foods ...

12.What are your beauty and makeup must haves?
just mascara and black eyeliner! i don't use any other make up !
sometimes i use yves saint laurent red lipstick

13.What is your favorite thing(s) to eat?
everything we can eat :p
i'm a big eater. i like fast food, and of course in france i love good food!
blueberry muffins (starbucks) is amazing too =)

14.You can't leave house without..
my phone, my ipod, my purse and my sunglasses!

15.Quick questions : 

-heels/flats   >> heels the night and flats during the vacation (only during the day of course)
-mascara/foundation  >> i don't use many make up
-denim/sheer >> i don't know the choice is hard !

3 comments:

  1. thanks =) :p come back in few days you will see a surprise =)!


    http://theminimalistchic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, probably so it is

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments !