#28 : MADEMOISELLE ECONOMIST

Georgia a fashion student from UK . Everybody LOVE her blog . If you never stop by at her blog , here's some clue MADEMOISELLE ECONOMIST

 
1.Have you got any beauty, makeup and hair tips and stylish secrets? 

I keep things simple with makeup but I love to add a pop of colour on the lips. Mac lipsticks are amazing!
As for style, I think that when you’re wearing stuff that you feel comfortable in, you look your best.  So go for things you feel comfortable in but make sure to experiment a bit for fun!

2.What do you take with you on vacation? 
Probably half of my wardrobe! I don’t usually plan outfits, so I take a lot of my stuff with me!

3.Which designers and/or celebrities most inspire you?  
The names whose work inspires me right now are Jack McCollough and Lazaro Hernandez at Proenza Schouler, Phoebe Philo at Celine and Raf Simons for Jil Sander and Alexander Wang.  As for celebrities I admire Mary Kate and Asley Olsen for their amazing sense of style.
What is the one item in your wardrobe you couldn't live without? Chanel flats! They’re classic and go with everything!


4. 5 random facts about yourself. 
 I study Economics at university. I grew up in a very sunny Island in the Mediterranean.  I drink too much coffee. I wanted to work in fashion since I was 12.  I take notes for almost anything.
5.Few things you really love about the place you live... 
 I’m currently living the UK. I love.. the shops and there are lots of things to do and places to go.


6.Your best fashion buy:  



My Yves Saint Laurent bag and my Chanel flats.

7.Something that you really wanted but haven't got it: 
Chanel 2.55 and the Celine Boston bag! My birthday is coming up so hopefully one of these will finally come home:)

8.Where are your favorite places to shop?
 I love Selfridges in London, it’s shopping heaven. I also love Topshop, H&M and Reiss for simple but good quality clothes.

9.If you could go anywhere in the world, where? Why?
 I think Thailand. It looks like heaven on earth and it’s very unique and beautiful in it’s own way. Next on my list is NYC, for shopping.

10.What are your beauty and makeup must haves?
 A good foundation, whichever suits your skin. I normally use YSL perfect touch. Blusher by Mac and lipstick, red, pink or nude.

11.What is your favorite thing(s) to eat?
 Sushi and fruit.

12.You can't leave house without.. 
My bag. I have everything I need in it:)

13.What are some of your favorite blog ? 
The Blonde Salad and 5 inch and up, 4th and bleeker, Fahion Squad, Jak and Jil and the Sartorialist are the blogs I visit the most.

14.Quick questions :
-heels/flats : Heels
-mascara/foundation: Foundation
-denim/sheer: Sheer

2 comments:

  1. Great find, I love her blog. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is great! Thanks to you I get to know more amazing blogs!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments !