#29 : VINTAGE PROCESS

Estefania a student from Barcelona,Spain owns VINTAGE PROCESS

1.Have you got any beauty, makeup and hair tips and stylish secrets?
About make-up I used much eyeliner because i like empowering the eyes. And the hair cared much because i have very delicate and fine I use masks of garnier becouse for me are very good!

2.What do you take with you on vacation?
For this summer required bikinis, flip flops, dresses and my camera!

3. Which designers and/or celebrities most inspire you?
My inspiration are Erin Wasson, Kate Moss and Alexander Wang.

4. What is the one item in your wardrobe you couldn't live without?
My leather jackets

5. 5 random facts about yourself. 
 I am very impatient, and i can't stop doing things all the time! I love travel, make photos and of course i love fashion world!

6. Few things you really love about the place you live...
I live in Barcelona and for me its a best city! We have fantastic beaches, museums very cool, mediterranean food and great people! And the center of the city is amazing! With many shops and make the partys very fun!

7. Your favorite designers and brands? 
My favourites designers its Alexander Wang, Marc Jacobs and Clohe.  But i love Brands like Topshop, Uterque and H&M

8. Your best fashion buy
Actually I have a some dresses of Kate Moss Colection and now is my beauty tresors.

9. Something that you really wanted but haven't got it
A lot of things... jajaja I wish have a new shoes of Alexander Wang Colection, the rings of YSL...

10. Where are your favorite places to shop?
I love Topshop, Zara, H&M, vintage shops and internet too.

11.If you could go anywhere in the world, where? Why?
So many places... Australia, NY, Sweden...

12.What are your beauty and makeup must haves?
Eyeliner and good mascara of maibeline.

13.What is your favorite thing(s) to eat?
Chocolate and cakes

14.You can't leave house without..
My blackberry!

15.What are some of your favorite blog ?
My favourite is a blog of Elin Kling, She is amazing

16.Quick questions : 
-heels/flats- Flats
-mascara/foundation- mascara
-denim/sheer- denim


2 comments:

  1. Every man is guilty of all the good he didn't do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. well put, and well dressed. Two separate comments.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments !