#30 : Mariloé


Mariloé  a girl from Germany who loves fashion and adore amazing dresses. She's 18 years old and all of her photos are taken by Nikon D5000 with a 18-105mm / 67mm object.

1. Which designers and/or celebrities most inspire you?
Olivia Palermo, Joanna Hillman, Victoria Beckham, ... (so many!)

2.What is the one item in your wardrobe you couldn't live without?
my Burberry necklace, my Christian Lacroix snake leather waist belt and my Ray Ban glasses (sorry but one is just too little ;)

3.Your favorite designers and brands?
D&G, Lanvin, Chloé, Miu Miu, Hermès, Jil Sander, Céline, Diane von Fürstenberg, Louboutin, LV,.....

4.Your best fashion buy
my bright yellow-lime Burberry trench coat

5.Something that you really wanted but haven't got it
Two years ago I saw a gorgeous pair of Dolce&Gabbana 15cm heels with a round snake leather heel for 190€ and I haven't bought them... that's such a shame and also nowadays I often cry because of my foolishness :/

6.Where are your favorite places to shop?
Stuttgart & Chicago

7.If you could go anywhere in the world, where? Why?
Chicago, because last summer I've been there and I felt like I reached home! I love this tidy and amazing city!

8.What is your favorite thing(s) to eat?
rasperry, strawberry, Lind Alpenmilch chocolate

9.You can't leave house without..
my iPod touch

10.What are some of your favorite blogs ?
11.Quick questions : 
-heels/flats    heels
-mascara/foundation   mascara
-denim/sheer    ?

12.What do you take with you on vacation?
My Nikon D5000


3 comments:

  1. really like all the interviews here in your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will check out some of those blog links!

    http://themessenger-bag.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am very happy to tell you that all of your articles are amazing and I truly adore the way drafted each of the sentences. I would rate you 8.75 out of 10. Great job,keep it up. Your grammatical sense is just superb. Carry on the good work.And yes i have tweeted your site fashionbloggerrevealed.blogspot.com .

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments !