#31 : IN A BLONDE WORLD

Thekla's blog, IN A BLONDE WORLD includes anything that has to do with fashion, travel, architecture and photography . 
1.What do you take with you on vacation?

Definitely my camera,blackberry,ipad.  

2. Which designers and/or celebrities most inspire you?
Mary kate &Ashley Olsen always inspire me ,hey have such a unique style. 

3. What is the one item in your wardrobe you couldn't live without?
My Yves Saint Laurent arty ring. 

4. Your favorite designers and brands? 
CHANEL, CELINE, MIU MIU and of course one of my favorite designer is Alexander Wang. 

5. Your best fashion buy
Celine boston tote 

6. Something that you really wanted but haven't got it
A balenciaga bag, the giant work silver 

7. Where are your favorite places to shop?
London & Milan 

8.If you could go anywhere in the world, where? Why?
New York because is a place I wanted to visit ages now but also I think it's the place to be when you love fashion .So many things to get inspired by.

9.What is your favorite thing(s) to eat?
Sushi, sweet&sour chicken and chocolate chip cookies.

10.You can't leave house without..
My camera and blackberry.

11.What are some of your favorite blog ?
The Chic muse
The blonde salad 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments !