#32 : Fashion Lolita


Juliet, a Finnish 20 something year old fashion student. I live in Jyväskylä, Finland with her boyfriend. She want her own boutique filled with wonderful pieces.This girl who owns Fashion Lolita love writing about fashion with a twist of history and culture. Juliet also collect vintage and high heels and have an endless passion for silk and feathers.

1.Have you got any beauty, makeup and hair tips and stylish secrets?
I always moisturize my skin after I wash it, face and body. With a dry skin there's not really any options. Also cleaning makeup after each day is important. I don't follow any style rules, I go with what ever feels good to me. It's what's most important.

2.What do you take with you on vacation?
I varies so much according to the place I'm going, but my makeup, moisturizer, sun block, ipod, macbook and a good book are things that I take with me almost no matter where I'm going.

3. Which designers and/or celebrities most inspire you?
The designers I like tend to change some from season to season, but Miuccia Prada, Christopher Bailey and the late Alexander McQueen always inspire me. I am really bad at following celebrity styles; but Olivia Palermo, Diane Kruger and Clémence Poésy have wardrobes I'd love to have!

4. What is the one item in your wardrobe you couldn't live without?
Jeans. I tend to wear them everyday, at least if I don't stop myself.

5. 5 random facts about yourself. 
1. My mother tongue is Finnish
2. I broke my left leg when I was five
3. I like to bake, but I rarely do it
4. I have dislexia
5. I read something while I eat breakfast -not the newspaper, but the book that I'm in the middle of at the time.

6. Few things you really love about the place you live... 
It's so close to everything and we still see a park as the first thing as I walk out of the door, it's specially nice during summer.

7. Your favorite designers and brands? 
I think the ones I named above and Chanel, Pucci and most of the Great Italians. Also I'm still heartbroken that Christian Lacroix doesn't make couture anymore. 

8. your best fashion caught
A vintage pair of YSL heels for 45€!

9. something that you really wanted but haven't got it
A tattoo and a Chanel 2.55 (medium, black lamb)

10. Where are your favorite places to shop?
All the lovely old vintage boutiques, online, zara, monki, Stockmann and other little boutiques with unique items or rare brands.

11.If you could go anywhere in the world, where? Why?
New York, I've never been to there/ or America for the matter.

12.What are your beauty and makeup must haves?
Avene's moisturizing mask, Ahava's multi-vitamin dry oil, Sally Hansen's nail enhancers, MSCHIC's X rated mascara, Dr. Hauchka's translucent face powder loose, Elisabeth Arden's 8 hour cream, Dermosil's extra  treatment and Lumene's gentle exfoliating cream.

13.What is your favorite thing(s) to eat?
Chinese and Greek foods are my absolute favorites! 


2 comments:

  1. thanks so much for stopping by my blog. i really like what your doing here and lolita sounds so lovely. here is my email saraluromero@gmail.com. id love to talk with you more one on one.

    xoxo
    FAKE EMPIRE

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments !