#33 : Michelle's Style File

Michelle, with her personal style blog, Michelle's Style File launched on 1 January 2011. Nearly all the photos are self-takes with the camera on timer. 


1.Have you got any beauty, makeup and hair tips and stylish secrets?
Sleep with a satin pillowslip.

2.What do you take with you on vacation?
Lots of summer dresses, togs and sandals.

3. Which designers and/or celebrities most inspire you?
I'm actually really inspired by other bloggers!  My fav's listed at my blog are the ones I turn to most often for inspiration.

4. What is the one item in your wardrobe you couldn't live without?
Tan wedges- wardrobe essential!!

5. 5 random facts about yourself. 
- I'm a shorty- 5'2"
- I'm a cat person
- I have a Science degree and a Graduate Diploma in Business Mgmt
- I have Coeliac Disease so have to eat gluten free food
- I have been married 8 years

6. Few things you really love about the place you live... 
Melbourne is fabulous. There is so much to see and do, and the city has such a great vibe.

7. Your favorite designers and brands? 
Sportsgirl, Tony Binaco, Witchery, Siren and Diva to name a few.

8.What are your beauty and makeup must haves?
Bronzer- got to have bronzer!

9.What is your favorite thing(s) to eat?
Fruit! I love fruit. OH and icecream.

10.You can't leave house without..
Sunnies and lip balm

11.What are some of your favorite blog ?
Karla's Closet, Luchy Laucht and What I Wore.

12.Quick questions : 
-heels/flats- HEELS
-mascara/foundation- MASCARA
-denim/sheer- DENIM

1 comments:

Thank you for your comments !