#34 : Fab Fashion

Bianca from Fab Fashion , a freelance stylist blogging from the Netherlands. 


1.Have you got any beauty, makeup and hair tips and stylish secrets?

Drink enough water and moisturize your skin. Don't wash or dye your hair too much ( I don’t dye my hair and I go to a hairdresser twice a year). Always wear ligloss to hydrate your lips. Always clean your face before sleeping and when getting up. I never stay in the sun and use daily sunscreen, and if I want a tan I use some self tanner. My hair and my skin are my everything :) Well, I can go on like this, but I think most of it you already know.
Styling secrets? Don't overdo it.

2.What do you take with you on vacation?

Tooo much clothes, shoes, make up etc. I don't believe in travelling light, you never know what can happen.

3. Which designers and/or celebrities most inspire you?

ACNE, Celine, Alexa Chung, Burberry Prorsum, Alexander McQueen, Karl Lagerfeld, Miu Miu, Kate Moss, Jeffery Campbell and so on….People in the street, art, magazines, places…everything can inspire me.

4. What is the one item in your wardrobe you couldn't live without?

A blazer! Don't care which one.

5. 5 random facts about yourself.

- I don’t eat meat because I feel sorry for the animal that got killed.

- I'm also a beauty addict and have half a room full of beauty products, make up, perfumes and so on.

- I have three rooms full of clothes.

- I'm a former tax lawyer and make up artist. But following my heart I ended in fashion.

- I would like to work as a fashion editor.

6. Few things you really love about the place you live...

Zara! The Zara in my city is the best In the Netherlands!!
  
7. Your favorite designers and brands?

ACNE, Cloë, Celine.
  
8. Your best fashion buy

My camel Mulberry bag, which I don' t use it lot because it's my baby and I don't want it to get scratched.
  
9. Something that you really wanted but haven't got it

Acne Pistol boots (will get those pretty soon) and the Hermes Constance (will have to save a bit longer).

10. Where are your favorite places to shop?

Zara, vintage, Paris and the internet.

11.If you could go anywhere in the world, where? Why?

NY. Why? That's obvious.

12.What are your beauty and makeup must haves?

HD make up forever foundation,  Benefit concealer, YSL mascara, Bobbi Brown blush, some dark eye shadow by MAC, Nars or Laura Mercier.  Good brushes. And my Turkish Delight lip gloss by Nars!

13.What is your favorite thing(s) to eat?

I don't care a lot about food (I first spend my money on fashion and than on food), but once in a while I really can appreciate some sushi. And once in a while a big piece of chocolate is such a treat.

14.You can't leave house without..

My mobile!! And a lip balm.
  
15.What are some of your favorite blog ?
No one special, love some Dutch bloggers though.
  
16.Quick questions :

-heels/flats; heels

-mascara/foundation; mascara, you can create some dark shiny lashes even with some gloss or Vaseline. So I will go for a flawless face first.

-denim/sheer; denim


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments !