#35 : Nubia's Nonsense


Nubia Mejia from Nubia's Nonsense , was born in Queens , New York . She had been featured in couples of magazine .

1.Have you got any beauty, makeup and hair tips and stylish secrets?
Well, for hair I'd say braids are always a quick fix. For beauty I'd say balm is essential (no one likes chapped lips) for style, Accessories can easily make an outfit.

2.What do you take with you on vacation? 
I always over-pack haha everything! I rather have too much then too little.
 
3. Which designers and/or celebrities most inspire you?
Well honestly I get inspired by Street Style more than anything else. What I see with my own eyes because I feel a more personal connection to it. But if I'd have to pick celebrities I'd say Nicole Richie and Katy Perry. Designers Alexander Wang and Jeremy Scott.

4. What is the one item in your wardrobe you couldn't live without?
My denim jackets. They go perfect with everything! I also can't go without a great blazer.

5. 5 random facts about yourself. 
I have 4 tattoos.
I love comic books.
I'm a big vintage fanatic.
I live for Spring weather (which is now in NYC)
I'm freakishly nice.

6. Few things you really love about the place you live... 
I like small independent boutiques and the food! Yummy. I also love that since I live in Queens I'm about 20 minutes out of Manhattan, It's easy to move around.

7. Your favorite designers and brands?

I love Jeremy Scott, Suno NY, Alexander Wang, Betsey Johnson, Balmain. I could go on forever.

8. Your best fashion buy:

 I can't pick one that's nearly impossible for me haha. But I've been to some great sample sales where I've scored dresses from Betsey Johnson and Free People for very affordable prices. AMAZING.

9. Something that you really wanted but haven't got it: 
I really want some Pamela Love Jewelry, It's so detailed and beautiful.

10. Where are your favorite places to shop?
I like Beacons Closet in Brooklyn and Top Shop in LES.

11.If you could go anywhere in the world, where? Why?
I'm very happy in NYC. I might go live somewhere else for a few months or a year but my heart is in New York.

12.What are your beauty and makeup must haves?
Bare Essentials Brow Set, LA Colors eyes shadows, Maybelline Mascara, Carmex lip balm.

13.What is your favorite thing(s) to eat?
Some good Sushi always hits the spot.

14.You can't leave house without.. 
My I-phone! It seriously has everything I use. Email, Twitter, Facebook, Directions...I'd be lost with out it


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments !