#36 : fashionablepris

Priscilla from Netherlands. She wants to share this passion with everyone around her, so she decided to start her own fashionblog called fashionablepris. Besides blogging Priscilla is  working full time at a big fashioncompany and Grazia insider for Grazia magazine.



1.Have you got any beauty, makeup and hair tips and stylish secrets?
I don't wear much make-up, but mascara and a little blush can do miracles! I rub bodylotion on my entire body every day to keep my skin smooth. Luckely I have a very easy skin so I don't have to buy any expensive lotions and creams. Besides that I wash my hair every other day with Herbal Essence shampoo & conditioner and never blowdry my hair so my hair never gets damaged.

2.What do you take with you on vacation?
A lot of clothes!! I'm having a lot of trouble getting everything with me without overrunning the weightlimit! Ofcourse I can not go without my make-up bag, sunscreen, bodylotion and shampoo.

3. Which designers and/or celebrities most inspire you?
I am very inspired by the younger generation in Hollywood. Kate Moss, Whitney Port, the Olsen twins and other celebs with their own style. Designers like Karl Lagerfeld, Michael Kors and Isable Marant I get inspired by.

4. What is the one item in your wardrobe you couldn't live without?
It sounds weird, but I really can not go without my Ugg Australia boots. They really get me through every winter. When I don't wear them to work or on the streets, I use them as slippers inside:) Also they save me when my feet are hurting from my killer heels.

5. 5 random facts about yourself. 
1.  I go to the hairdresser about once a year. I try to let my hair grow as long as it can be!
2.  I am addicted to lipbalm
3.  Since 2 years ago I only had 2 pairs of heels with a heel of max 5 cm! Now the highest pair of  heels I own are 14 cm.
4. Since a few months ago I am not sleeping with a Teddybear in my bed anymore. He sits on the chair next to my bed now:)
5. I can not go a day without chocolate

6. Few things you really love about the place you live... 
I live in Haarlem and I love the whole ambiance there. I love the people, the architecture and it is very close to the beach.

7. Your favorite designers and brands? 
I love Supertrash, Object, Vila, Zara, Topshop and so on!

8. Your best fashion buy
My best fashion buy would defenetely be my Nike Limited editions with golden studds. I don't wear sneakers much but they are just amazing!

9. Something that you really wanted but haven't got it
A pair of real designer heels....

10. Where are your favorite places to shop?
I love Jutka & Riska. It is a very cute boutique with vintage and new clotes. Even though the stores they have aren't that big, there is so much going on with asseccoiries and clothes that I could spent 2 hours there without getting bored! They have shops in places like Heemstede, Haarlem, Amsterdam and Antwerpen.

11.If you could go anywhere in the world, where? Why?
I always wanted to go to New York. I lived in the U.S.A. for a year but I never went there. I think I would go crazy if I went there! haha

12.What are your beauty and makeup must haves?
I can not go without my ' Double Extension Mascara' from L' Oreal and my lipbalm!

13.What is your favorite thing(s) to eat?
I love a typical Dutch meal: cooked potatoes, veggies and a big peace of meat! Also I love chocolate: who doesn't?

14.You can't leave house without..
My phone, my lipbalm and my nail-file!

15.What are some of your favorite blog ?
These are some blogs I really get inspired by!
16.Quick questions :  
-heels/flats 
HEELS!!
-mascara/foundation
MASCARA!
-denim/sheer
SHEER!


1 comments:

Thank you for your comments !