#38 : Be your muse


Be your muse : "My name is Meri, I'm 21 years old and I'm from Barcelona, Spain. I'm studying art and I love the sea, the sun, coffee, tea, bright colors, love and happy people. And of course: Fashion. I understand fashion as a way of life: you show the other people who you are by the way you're dressing. So for me, it's an important part of my life. I'm just confident if I'm wearing something I feel good with. And... To be confident of yourself is the most important thing to be happy and rock the world."


1.Have you got any beauty, makeup and hair tips and stylish secrets? 
Well I didn't tend to drink a lot of water years ago, and at the moment that I decided to start drinking a lot more, I changed. I felt better and even my skin and my hair look better now. So I can say that water is a beauty secret everybody should do. About makeup I don't really make up a lot... I use to wear rimmel everywhere I go, but I just make up myself when I have an important dinner or party; I think it's good to leave your skin breath during the week. Hair tips... well, I'm obsessed with hair so I use a lot of things to make it look better! And stylish... I just wear whatever I like and feel good with.

2.What do you take with you on vacation?
 My camera (important thing! haha), basic clothes like jeans and basic t-shirts and then a dress or a something more cool to wear if I'm going out in the night. Oh, and my ipod (I can't live without music) and my Blackberry.

3. Which designers and/or celebrities most inspire you?
 The truth is... I don't really get inspired by a designer or a celebritie... Well, I'd say Alexa Chung in some things, Olivia Palermo in anothers, Blake Lively in another ones... but those who really inspire me are the bloggers! Like Chiara Ferragni or Andy Torres... so inspirational.

4. What is the one item in your wardrobe you couldn't live without? 
my skinny jeans! I could live just wearing them! :D

5. 5 random facts about yourself. 
Well I'm so patient and kind. I like to make people laugh so I'm smiling all the time and all the days. People says  I inspire them to smile whenever they see me! So that's amazing! :D I need the sun to be happy and I'm so so so romantic.

6. Few things you really love about the place you live...
 I LOVE the place I live. I can't imagine myself somewhere else. I love the fact I have the sea just 5 minutes away, because I can't live without the sea. And it's a town, so it's not big and going out to buy something and meet your friends everytime you go outside... it's something I really really enjoy.

7. Your favorite designers and brands? 
designers... Karl Lagerfeld is a genious. 
Brands... Zara, H&M, Stradivarius and Pull & Bear and then, Miu Miu, Chanel, Balenciaga...

8. Your best fashion buy:
 wow, difficult question... every single heels I have. I love them!

9. Something that you really wanted but haven't got it:
 talking about fashion? a loooot of things! Expensive clothes for a famous brands for exemple... I fall in love with a lot of them, but can't buy them.

10. Where are your favorite places to shop? 
Zara and Pull & Bear and if you're talking about places... Barcelona or any mall.

11.If you could go anywhere in the world, where? Why? 
NEW YORK, PLEASE! It's my dream! I've been dreaming about it all my life! I can't imagine the moment when I'm gonna go there... crazy!

12.What are your beauty and makeup must haves? 
dior rimmel (I'm in love), nailpolish (every color!), blue eye pencil, foundation and blusher! oh and my hair things... of course!

13.What is your favorite thing(s) to eat? 
Pasta! yummy!

14.You can't leave house without.. 
my mobile phone.

15.What are some of your favorite blog ? 
the blonde salad, stylescrapbook and lovelypepablog.

16.Quick questions : 
-heels/flats flats (but can't live without heels too)
-mascara/foundation foundation
-denim/sheer sheer

1 comments:

Thank you for your comments !