Nika from Fashion Agony is a Freelance interpreter obsessed with fashion, traveling and photography also Living in Ukraine .
1.Have you got any beauty, makeup and hair tips and stylish secrets?
I often get beauty questions regarding my hair, the only special thing I do is apply little conditioner and never rinse it out. This way I protect my hair and reduce the amount of split ends.
2.What do you take with you on vacation?
I'm usually a heavy-packer and my must haves are camera, sunnies, lots of sunscreen and at least a dozen dresses, though I never get a chance to wear all of them during one vacation :)
3. Which designers and/or celebrities most inspire you?
Designers: Karl Lagerfeld and Alexander Wang
Celebrities: I don't follow celebrity life but I really love the style of Kate Bosworth.
4. What is the one item in your wardrobe you couldn't live without?
Definitely my leather jacket.
5. 5 random facts about yourself.
- I'm a professional interpreter
- I got interested in fashion after I first watched Sex and the City
- I've been learning French for over 6 months now and can say that I understand almost anything I read
- I hate coffee
- I plan to take up a sewing/tailoring course so that I could create the things I can't find in stores
6. Your favorite designers and brands?
Isabel Marant, Alexander Wang, ACNE, Michael Kors, 3.1 Phillip Lim
7. Something that you really wanted but haven't got it
I always wanted Converse sneakers but never bought them, I think now is the perfect time to get ones.
8. Where are your favorite places to shop?
Definitely online: Asos, Topshop, Shopbop.
9.What are your beauty and makeup must haves?
Foundation (I love Guerlain and L'Oreal) and mascara (YSL Faux Cils would have to be the best mascara I've ever owned)
10.What is your favorite thing(s) to eat?
Pasta, pizza, and salmon :)
11.You can't leave house without..
My cellphone and my wallet