#41 : ADVENTURES IN FASHION!

Vickie , a journalism student from ADVENTURES IN FASHION! .


1.Have you got any beauty, makeup and hair tips and stylish secrets?
Dry shampoo is probably the single greatest thing in the world-- it can seriously be a girl's best friend! It's definitely saved me on more  than  one occasion... And when it comes to makeup I always say less is more-- unless it's red lipstick, in which case the more the better!

2.What do you take with you on vacation?
Way more clothes/accessories than I ever end up needing, a good book, my camera, and my boyfriend... What more could you need? ;)

3. Which designers and/or celebrities most inspire you?
I think I'm actually most inspired by street style and what other bloggers are wearing, especially Emily Schuman, Kelly Framel, Taylor  Sterling, Rebecca Roe, etc. There's really too many to name!

4. What is the one item in your wardrobe you couldn't live without?
Blazers. They make everything better...

5. Your best fashion buy
Probably my vintage YSL leather clutch-- I found it at the bottom of a thrift store bin for $4.00! Score!

6. Something that you really wanted but haven't got it
I've wanted a rose-gold Michael Kors watch for, well, FOREVER!! Hopefully this will be the year... fingers crossed!

7. Where are your favorite places to shop?
I can never get enough of Zara, H&M and Forever 21... They're so on trend and affordable that you just can't go wrong! I also love Shop  Bop, Haute Look, Etsy and Mod Cloth for some online retail therapy...
8. If you could go anywhere in the world, where? Why?
If I could hop a plane tomorrow and go anywhere in the world, I would go to New York... I've never been and am seriously DYING to go! It just seems like the most engergized and inspiring place-- I probably wouldn't want to come home!

9. What is your favorite thing(s) to eat?
I have a MAJOR sweet tooth, so any form of dessert is fine by me! If you bring me cupcakes or candy, I'll be your friend for life...

10.You can't leave house without..
My phone-- I feel lost without it!

2 comments:

  1. shes adorable, i love her feminine grungy style <3

    xoxo
    FAKE EMPIRE

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments !