#43 : the perfect playground


1.Have you got any beauty, makeup and hair tips and stylish secrets? 
 Be natrual, don't wear to much make up it makes you look older, I always wear mascara and a blush but of course when your going out it's always fun to do something more ;)
Drink lots of water and eat plenty of fruit, I always feel so good when I eat plenty of fresh fruits :)

2.What do you take with you on vacation? 
of course number 1 is my camera. I love looking at old photos and remembering good times so I think it's important to take photos that will last a life time :). That's probably the only thing that is a definite MUST for me when I'm going on a vacation !

3. Which designers and/or celebrities most inspire you?
 I've always been inspired my Nicole Richie, Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen.

4. What is the one item in your wardrobe you couldn't live without? 
my black leather jacket, wear it all the time ;)

5. 5 random facts about yourself.
 I live in ICELAND, I'm blonde and I have freckles. I have one sister and I loove CANDY !!

6. Few things you really love about the place you live... 
The fact that Iceland is a really small place, the fresh air and the summer time in Iceland :)

7. Your favorite designers and brands? 
I don't have any favorite to be honest !

8. Your best fashion buy
 my leather jacket and black sandals.

9. Something that you really wanted but haven't got it 
a Longboard ;)

10. Where are your favorite places to shop?
 Zara and H&M are my absolute favorite.

11.If you could go anywhere in the world, where? Why?
 I've always wanted to go to Jamaica, I just think it's really pretty and I'd like to see it and experience it.

12.What are your beauty and makeup must haves? 
a good blush :)

13.What is your favorite thing(s) to eat? 
WOOOW.. that's a hard question I LOVE to eat, but I love to eat grilled meat, big potatoes, salad and coca cola :)

14.You can't leave house without.. 
As long as I have clothes on I am good to go hehe ;)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments !