#44 : the merri mari

Marlene the owner of the merri mari.


1.Have you got any beauty, makeup and hair tips and stylish secrets?

i must admit i'm rather an rookie concerning make-up and hair.
i mostly stick to the basics: washing my hair (obviously :)), some creme here and there, little foundation and mascara. on weekends i simply add lipstick and/or eye-liner. that's it.

2.What do you take with you on vacation?

a huge suitcase full of clothes or with none at all to fill it with lots of clothes and shoes during my stay - it depends on where i might go to.
i'd add a camera, my macbook, sunblock, mascara, a toothbrush and some friends.

3. What is the one item in your wardrobe you couldn't live without?

my most beloved item at the moment is propably my sandro peter pan collar silkshirt.
it's totally versatile and looks pretty amazing with about everything.

but my 'i-can't-live-without-items' change constantly.

4. 5 random facts about yourself. 

- when i get bored i tend to bake anything possible
- i hate bananas so bad, i even feel sick when i scent the smell
- i have a serious needle phobia - so no tatoos for me!
- i'm in love with bow ties
- i'm flattered when people say i dress like a child or a grandma

5. Few things you really love about the place you live... 
my home town where i still live is small, beautiful, boring and it inspires me to travel whenever i can.

6. Something that you really wanted but haven't got it

various designer bags are on my mind - i really can't decide which one is worth an investment.
a lovely chanel jacket wouldn't be so bad either.

7. Where are your favorite places to shop?
i love to go shopping whenever i'm abroad because there are so much more different things to see and to buy.

8.If you could go anywhere in the world, where? Why?

my favourite place in the world is new york city.
especially brooklyn has so many lovely boutiques, cafes and restaurants to offer.

when i'm keeping my feet on european ground i love to go to amsterdam and london, because both of those cities are amazing have an amazing atmosphere and so many great shopping possibilities.

9.What are your beauty and makeup must haves?
lancôme mascara 'hypnôse drama', any red lipstick shade from chanel, o.p.i nail varnish 'jade is the new black'

10.You can't leave house without..

... a bag with my blackberry, my wallet, a book and my moleskine organizer in it.
some uni stuff is mostly joining the game too.

11.What are some of your favorite blog ?

12.Quick questions : 
-heels/flats : heels
-mascara/foundation : mascara
-denim/sheer : foundation

1 comments:

Thank you for your comments !