#45 : Zorannah's Fashion Corner


Zorannah from Zorannah's Fashion Corner : " 21 years old, fashion styling student and blogger. I live in Belgrade, Serbia, but hopefully in a few months I will be blogging from Milan! I love to travel, i love high heels and i have huge collection but mostly I am in flats. And i'm huge ring junkie! "


1.Have you got any beauty, makeup and hair tips and stylish secrets?
I'm not so much into a make up thing i love to make it simple, smokey eyes, nude lips and off i go. 

2.What do you take with you on vacation?
I just dont know how to pack, i put everything i find in my suitcase and i have a parole "what if i want to wear it and i dont have it?!" I dont make combinations i just randomly pick stuff. But i never go on a vacation without my macbook, blackberry, make up and camera. 

3. Which designers and/or celebrities most inspire you?
Nicole Richie! I love her style!

4. What is the one item in your wardrobe you couldn't live without?
UGG boots! i know boring!  

5. 5 random facts about yourself. 
    1. I have 4 tattoos.
    2. I paused 2 years before i started university.
    3. I never go to gym! 
    4. I have little pomeranian puppy and i love her to death! 
    5. I want to learn how to cook bcs im really bad in it! 

6. Your favorite designers and brands? 
Balenciaga, Alexandar Mc Queen, Chloe and Miu Miu. 

7. Your best fashion buy
 Chanel shoes 70% off! 

8. Something that you really wanted but haven't got it\
Chanel black flap, Jefrey Campbell Lita shoes, Kandee jezebel bootie and of course Hermes Birkin! And yes Alexandar Mc Queen skull ring i cant find it anywhere :-(

9. Where are your favorite places to shop?
Milan, Los Angeles and London. 

10.If you could go anywhere in the world, where? Why?
ATM Maldives, I need a vacation without blackberry, just sun, sand and water!

11.What are your beauty and makeup must haves?
Mac Studio Fix Fluid foundation - i cant live without it and Clinique clarifying lotion 2. 

12.What is your favorite thing(s) to eat?
Italian, Mexican food and Serbian food. But in last few months im eating Chinese food also which i didnt like at all! 

13.You can't leave house without..
Blackberry, Wallet, Car and House keys! 

14.What are some of your favorite blog ?
The blonde Salad
Glam and Glitters forever 
The brown Platform 

15.Quick questions : 
-heels/flats 
-mascara/foundation
-denim/sheer

3 comments:

Thank you for your comments !