#46 : BE THE FIRST TO LEARN ABOUT THE NEW AND THE NEXT

Sylvia from BE THE FIRST TO LEARN ABOUT THE NEW AND THE NEXT : "SH is a 21 year old Fashion Blogger from Hamburg, Germany.The purpose of her blog is to share her photography with people from all over the world. She wants to show some special views of life, fashion & places that she has been visiting."
1.Have you got any beauty, makeup and hair tips and stylish secrets?

The GHD Hair straightener

The Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Volupté 10 Lipstick 

2.What do you take with you on vacation?
My Camera

3. What is the one item in your wardrobe you couldn't live without?
My NVSCO Fur Vest & my Marc by Marc Jacobs Bag 

4. Facts about yourself. 

I am half persian & half polish.

My ultimate dream is to end up in a capital like new york.

5. Your favorite designers and brands? 
Yves Saint Laurent, Christian Louboutin & Lanvin

6. Your best fashion buy
My Yves Saint Laurent turquoise clutch and Lanvin Flats

7. Where are your favorite places to shop?
New York City, SoHo is the best place for it.

8.If you could go anywhere in the world, where? Why?
New York, because I have a pocket full of dreams 

9.What are your beauty and makeup must haves?
YSL Rouge Volupté 10 Lipstick
A good Foundation - for example the Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat

10.You can't leave house without..
My IPhone 

11.What are some of your favorite blog ?
The Blonde Salad, The Chicmuse and Style Scrapbook

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments !