#47 : Maria Rubio

Maria from Maria Rubio

1.Have you got any beauty, makeup and hair tips and stylish secrets?
Just sleep a lot and keep a natural makeup.
The secret of my hair is my ghd styler
2.What do you take with you on vacation?
My camera, ipod, some book and of course a lot of clothes!
3. Which designers and/or celebrities most inspire you?
Designers: Manolo Blahnik, Christian Louboutin, Prada, Chanel...
Celebrities: Alexa Chung, Olivia Palermo and Kate Bosworth
4. What is the one item in your wardrobe you couldn't live without?
My leather jacket
5. 5 random facts about yourself. 
-I looove reading!
-My sister is my photographer
-I love sleeping
-I'm very calm
-I love cinema 
6. Your favorite designers and brands?
Designers: Alexander Wang, Alexander McQueen
Brands: Zara, Mango, Topshop and Pull and Bear
7. Your best fashion buy
Now, my tricot dress from pull & bear
8. Something that you really wanted but haven't got it
The arty ring by Yves Saint 
9. Where are your favorite places to shop?
Paris and London
10.If you could go anywhere in the world, where? Why?
New York, because I love this city!
11.What is your favorite thing(s) to eat?
Chinese food
12.What are some of your favorite blog ?
Miss Pandora
Le blog de Betty
Style Scrapbook
Birds of a feather flock together


1 comments:

  1. the pics is amazing i will go on her blog ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments !