#49 : JulietteFashion

Julianna , an art student from JulietteFashion


*1.Have you got any beauty, makeup and hair tips and stylish secrets?*
 I love my hair. I use mineral water for it.

*2.What do you take with you on vacation?*
jeans, flats, heels and simply white top.

*3. Which designers and/or celebrities most inspire you?*I love style of Paris hilton, Christina Cavallari, Heidi Montag. I love new Dolce Gabbana for SS 2011 and Gucci.

*4. What is the one item in your wardrobe you couldn't live without?*
Jeans .

*5. 5 random facts about yourself. *
I study art, love hip hop music, Andy Warhol, pink and Barbie doll.

*6. Few things you really love about the place you live... *
I love the nature around my home.

*7. Your favorite designers and brands? *Among my favorite designers include Marc Jacobs.

*8. Your best fashion buy*
Black pumps! I love them.

*9. Something that you really wanted but haven't got it*
i really wanted Furla transparent bag,  I hope i will still buy it.

*10. Where are your favorite places to shop?*
H&M, Zara, Asos and Top Shop.

*11.If you could go anywhere in the world, where? Why?*
I want go to LA. I am amazed from hot and sunny weather.Yes of course shops.

*12.What are your beauty and makeup must haves?*
I must have neon pink lipstick.

*13.What is your favorite thing(s) to eat?*
I love fruits and mix of them.

*14.You can't leave house without..*
purse and fragrance.

*15.What are some of your favorite blog ?*

*16.Quick questions : *

*-heels/flats*
heels
*-mascara/foundation*
mascara
*-denim/sheer*
denim

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments !