#50 : The Fashion Coffee


Martina from The Fashion Coffee  : "I'm Martina , Blogger of " The Fashion Coffee",I'm 20 Years old  and I live in Rome ( Italy ).I'm a proud italian girl and I love my city!"

1.Have you got any beauty, makeup and hair tips and stylish secrets?
Always Wear Mascara, it can really make you feel better and stunning!
Hair? Wavy! 

2.What do you take with you on vacation?
My Notebook , my Iphone, my nikon ,  Clothes, beauty stuff... Ect ect... it usually weights around 25 kg!

3. What is the one item in your wardrobe you couldn't live without?
high heels , high waist skirt , leggings  and black dresses

4. 5 random facts about yourself. 
- I can look like a selfish person but I'm really sensible .
- when I was a little child my hair were " gold blonde"
- I don't like to sleep , I'm an adrenalinic person.
- I'm Italian, from Rome, the city of love.
- I'm coffee dependent .

5. Few things you really love about the place you live... 
Colosseum is the most romantic place in all Rome.
If you are coming to visit Rome, be sure to check a little bit of Trastevere , during the day and the night

6. Your favorite designers and brands? 
I don't Have one, I like to mix styles and brands

7. Your best fashion buy
a Bag: Balenciaga Giant Town

8. Something that you really wanted but haven't got it
the Jumbo , by Chanel

9. Where are your favorite places to shop?
In Via Cola Di Rienzo , Near Via del Corso.

10.If you could go anywhere in the world, where? Why?
I would stay here, just because the only person that can make me happy lives in Rome.

11.What are your beauty and makeup must haves?
Mascara & Blush.

12.What is your favorite thing(s) to eat?
Cereals & Milk

13.You can't leave house without..
My I-Phone!

14.Quick questions : 
-heels/flats           HEELS!
-mascara/foundation     MASCARA!
-denim/sheer       Denim! 

1 comments:

Thank you for your comments !