#51 : fashiongamble

Joy from fashiongamble


1.Have you got any beauty, makeup and hair tips and stylish secrets?
I like trying out different things. Having fun and being happy is the clue to looking good.

2.What do you take with you on vacation?
Definitely too many shoes and cloth.

3. What is the one item in your wardrobe you couldn't live without?
Shoes!! I'm so addicted

4. 5 random facts about yourself. 
Almost always wear heels because I’m so small.
 I’m a photographer that loves Fashion
Love eating croissants and drinking Wine
I’ve been to China, Afrika, Uzbekistan, Amerika, Switzerland, Germany, Holland, Israel and 13 other Countries

5. Few things you really love about the place you live... 
I’m, from Switzerland and this country is amazing. Everything works, everything is fair and organized, and everything is cleaned and perfectly done, it has beautiful Mountains for snowboarding but it could be a little more fashionable

6. Your favorite designers and brands? 
Alexander Mc Queen

7. Your best fashion buy                                                                             
Wedges form London

8. Something that you really wanted but haven't got it
For this part I would actually need an hour to list it all up but I’ll keep myself short:
A pair of shoes from  Alexander Mc Queen

9. Where are your favorite places to shop?
H&M, Vero Moda, Mango and Asos.com

10.If you could go anywhere in the world, where? Why?
I’ve travelled a lot but I’ve never been to Australia.

11.What are your beauty and makeup must haves?
Mascara, Eyeliner, and a Chanel prouder which I don’t have but want.

12.What is your favorite thing(s) to eat?
Pizza or a fresh salad.

13.You can't leave house without..
My Bag with Makeup, Keys, Phone

14.What are some of your favorite blog ?
Fashiontoast and The chic muse

15.Quick questions : 
-heels/flats
-mascara/foundation
-denim/sheer


1 comments:

  1. All i have to say is that this ENTIRE blog is one phenomenal concept, I have read through everybodys and you have created something really simple but really wonderful, great work, really thank you because I am definitely following for inspiration! xxxoxoxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments !