#52 : Fake Empire

Sara from  Fake Empire :  "My name is Sara Romero. I started blogging about fashion in my fashion blog FAKE EMPIRE about 6 months ago but I've always had a passion for writing with previous blogs in LiveJournal, Melo, and now Blogspot. I am a recent college graduate working to make my big life changing move to California. I plan to move to L.A next year to pursue my passion for fashion and design. I love the blogging community and how supportive and welcoming it has been over the past 6 months. Blogs like this one are a great example of that! I love fashion because no matter what anyone says first impression rule the world, I want to make sure mine is a memorable one. " :



1.Have you got any beauty, makeup and hair tips and stylish secrets?
I think having a healthy lifestyle is the best way to look and feel great. I try to drink plenty of water, eat fruits and nuts daily. I wear sunscreen everyday and i won't go to bed without my night eye cream lol. I know it's a bit excessive but i hope starting early will pay off in the long run haha.

2.What do you take with you on vacation?
I can't go anywhere without chap stick, oil blotting sheets and a hair tie. These are essentials for me, and in case of an emergency I can still look decent with a messy bun, a clean face and moisturized lips. On vacation aside from these three things I like to carry a small notebook with me. I'll randomly take it out and jot my thoughts down quickly- a word, a color, where im at, a little something i can look back on and recall what I was doing or who I was with. I like remembering the little moments through out a vacation that sometimes are easy to forget.

3. Which designers and/or celebrities most inspire you?
Im not a big designer type of girl, probably because i can't afford it. However, the only designer label I consistently go out of my way at Saks to look at is Alice + Oilivia. I feel like their clothes were meant for me. one day, one day :)

4. What is the one item in your wardrobe you couldn't live without?

My collection of boots. I don't know why I love boots so much since I live in one of the hottest places in the world...Miami. However I absolutely adore my boot collection. I have about 20 pairs of boots and if I could I would wear boots everyday, with everything!

5. 5 random facts about yourself. 
i love documentaries
i put hot sauce on 50% of my food
i always fall asleep on road trips
my favorite scent is "vanilla lace" from victoria secret
i've never been to europe

6. Few things you really love about the place you live... 
it is always sunny and bright
the beach is only a drive away
miami is a city that never sleeps, so boredom is rare
food from literally anywhere in the world is readily easy to find
there is no place like home :)

7. Your favorite designers and brands? 
Like I said I am not a designer type of girl, I think great fashion and style is much more than just buying expensive designer clothing. With that being said I do admire designers who have a vision and aren't afraid to take risks. I usually always fancy Alice + Olivia, Sachin + Babi, and Balmain. I like a little bit of grunge to my flower child. 

8. Your best fashion buy
My favorite fashion buy has got to be a handmade real leather passport bag i purchased at a thrift store. It is one of my oldest and dearest thrift store finds and it has fringe details, which are always in style. I always get compliments on it and I absolutely love it.

9. Something that you really wanted but haven't got it
i have always wanted a channel purse. a classic and authentic Chanel beauty. there is something about how timeless and classy Chanel is as a brand. I would just love to have one of their double strap leather bags!

10. Where are your favorite places to shop?
i love to thrift and vintage shop. These are the places I check out first and foremost. Aside from thrifting and vintage stores I get my basics from stores like Forever 21, H&M, Zara and Urban Outfitters.

11.If you could go anywhere in the world, where? Why?
I'd love to go to Paris. I've never been to Europe therefore a vacation anywhere in Europe would be lovely. However if I had to choose I'd love to go to Paris first. Call me cliche but being a fashion lover, nothing beats going to the fashion mecca of the world. Plus the cheesy girl in me wants to sip coffee at the cafe and stroll down to the eiffel tower in my dandy heels with my lover by my side...aww :)

12.What are your beauty and makeup must haves?
eyeliner and blush! above all make up i believe these two are the most important. eyeliner open up your eyes and blush just instantly makes you look younger and sun kissed.

13.What is your favorite thing(s) to eat?
blueberries! i could go through a whole package in one sitting. I just love how yummy they are and I know they are good for me so it helps to like them more.

14.You can't leave house without..
Sunglasses! I would seriously not be able to see if i didn't have my sunnies with me.

15.Quick questions : 
-heels/flats
flats always. nothing beats a beautiful comfortable sandal or flat.
-mascara/foundation
mascara. the eyes are the windows to the soul
-denim/sheer
sheer. i love how sexy a little peek of skin can be.


1 comments:

  1. THIS GIRL IS GORGEOUS!!!!!
    and thank you so much for dropping past my blog dear, how exciting for you coming to melbourne =)) where are you going to College dear?? xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments !