#54 : Light My Midnight

Breanne from Light My Midnight is a photographer plus a fashion lover 

1.Have you got any beauty, makeup and hair tips and stylish secrets?
My friend told me this, before painting your nails, wash them under cold water. It will stop the nail polish from chipping.

2.When did you first fall in love with fashion ?
I have always loved fashion, but I would say from the beginning of high school is when I really started getting into it.

3.What do you take with you on vacation?
Definitly a camera, then a couple pairs of jeans, some pretty tops and shoes that go with everything.

4. What is the one item in your wardrobe you couldn't live without?
A pair of super comfy jeans.

5. Few things you really love about the place you live... 
The weather, how you can go from inner city to beach where no one lives in minutes, the views from all the hills, and the people. Everyone is so nice.

6. Your best fashion buy
Super comfy tee for 5 bucks.

7.If you could go anywhere in the world, where? Why?
Greece. The movie Mamma Mia made me fall in love with it.

8.What are your beauty and makeup must haves?
A good foundation and mascara.

9.What is your favorite thing(s) to eat?
Sushi. Can't get enough of Japanese food.

10.You can't leave house without..
Phone, keys, chapstick, wallet, iPod.

11.What are some of your favorite blog ?
leflassh, fashiontoast, mariannan, fashiondistraction, pagesixxx, and many more...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments !