#57 : FASHIONPART

"I`m 21 years old student from Poland. My blog: FASHIONPART "
1.Have you got any beauty, makeup and hair tips and stylish secrets? 
My beauty tips are very simple: a lot of sleep and healthy  food. 


2.What do you take with you on vacation? 
I'm usually a heavy-packer and my must haves are a camera, a phone, books, flats and high heels shoes and so many other things:) 


3. Which designers and/or celebrities most inspire you? 
I like Emma Watson and Olivia Palermo style. 

4. What is the one item in your wardrobe you couldn't live without?
Now it is jeans vest. 

5. 5 random facts about yourself. 

1. I love books, coffee and chocolate.
2.  I check if I have phone and wallet in my bag for thousands times per hour.
3. I hate Monday and sports .
4. I always smiling.
5. I`m studying economies.   


6. Few things you really love about the place you live...  
I love peace and quietness. I also like beautiful nature around me. 


7. Your favorite designers and brands?  

My favorite designers: Alexander Wang, Moschino and D&G.
My favorite brands: H&M and Reserved. 



8. Your best fashion buy
My all fashion buy are the best:) 



9. Something that you really wanted but haven't got it 
Miu Miu bag:)


10.If you could go anywhere in the world, where? Why?
NY. Why? Beautiful city whit many attractions. 


11.What are your beauty and makeup must haves?
Black mascara and powder. 


12.What is your favorite thing(s) to eat?
I like Chinese food.   


13.What are some of your favorite blog ?



14.Quick questions :  
-heels/flats 

heels 
-mascara/foundation 
mascara 
-denim/Sheer 
denim 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments !