#58 : Timeless is more


Paola from Timeless is more : "My name is Paola and I am 21 years old law student and in my free time fashion blogger since September 2010 based in Rome. On my blog you can find personal style, shopping advices, news about the Fashion Industry, Celebrity Style, Streetstyle, the last trends and anything else has to do with Fashion."

1.Have you got any beauty, makeup and hair tips and stylish secrets?
 Beauty tips: Always hydrate your face twice a day, never go to bed with make up on and drink lots of water. Hair tips: I have natural curly hair and I don't like it all - therefore I have to thank my GHD hair straightener, it's magical, but I am always sure to put lots of thermal protector on my hair before I start the styling! Style tips: Never wear clothes only because they are ''fashionable''. Only where clothes you feel comfortable and beautiful in!

2.When did you first fall in love with fashion ?
 I've always loved clothes and accessories ever since I was a little girl.

3.What do you take with you on vacation? 
My camera and a Lonely Planet Travel Guide.

4. What is the one item in your wardrobe you couldn't live without? 
Black skinny pants.

5. Few things you really love about the place you live... 
Rome is an eternal city, I love every single corner of it.

6. Your favorite designers and brands? 
Karl Lagerfeld, Phoebe Philo, Alexander Wang, Nicholas Ghesquière and Marc Jacobs.

7. Your best fashion buy?
 My Chanel 2.55 purse.

8. Something that you really wanted but haven't got it? 
The Céline Boston bag in black.

9. Where are your favorite places to shop? 
I am not a fan of online shopping. I love to have long walks in the centre. Shopping is one of the things I do when I need to relax myself, therefore I love the calm and friendly athmosphere I always found in the major designers boutiques.

10. If you could go anywhere in the world, where? 
 I always dreamed about traveling to Australia, it looks like paradise!

11.What are your beauty and makeup must haves? 
Chanel Inimitable Mascara, Dior Capture Total Foundation, Fred Farrugia Eyeshadows.

12.What is your favorite thing(s) to eat? 
My favourite dish above all are ''Linguine all'Astice'' ( Italian type of pasta with lobster), but also pizza and ice-cream of course!

13.You can't leave house without..
Having applied perfume.

14.What are some of your favorite bloggers ?
 Hanneli Mustaparta and Caroline Blomst.

15.Quick questions : 
-heels/flats: Heels
-mascara/foundation: Mascara
-denim/sheer: Sheer


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments !