#59 : Style Treasures

Elise a fashion blogger from Sydney,Australia who owns Style Treasures:
1.Have you got any beauty, makeup and hair tips and stylish secrets?

I prefer to use concealer and no foundation to keep a natural look while still hiding any imperfections (no one's perfect!) and I can't live without my GHD straightener

2.When did you first fall in love with fashion ?
I first fell in love with fashion when i was 13 years old and i was allowed to get my first fashion magazine. I cut out every single piece of clothing and stuck in on my walls in my bedroom.

3.What makes you a successful blogger ?
I try to do as many outfit posts as possible, i believe that makes my blog seem more personable and allows my readers to see my personal style and gives them inspiration for their own outfits.

4.What do you take with you on vacation?
Essentials for all my vacations include:
 - my iPad to keep blogging
 - camera to capture street style, the scenery and my own outfits
 - a maxi dress to stay casual chic
 - sandals to keep comfortable
 - sunglasses - always adds another dimension to any outfit
 - felt hat - i can't leave the house without one right now
 - my zara green shopper - it fits everything and i love the colour
 - YSL Arty ring in coral

5. Which designers and/or celebrities most inspire you?
I just attended a few shows at Rosemount Australian Fashion Week and one of my favorite shows was an Australian Designer Alice McCall, it included the perfect mix of classic chic with IT girl status, with lots of sheer fabrics and embroidered shorts it will definitely inspire me for summer. Kate Bosworth, Olivia Palermo and Nicole Richie are some of my favorite celebrities with amazing style that is ever changing and on trend.

6. What is the one item in your wardrobe you couldn't live without?
Just one item? I couldn't live without quite a few, but if i had to pick my green shopper tote it carries everything I need.

7. 5 random facts about yourself. 
 - I'm quite shy around new people
 - I love to read romantic dramas
 - I get surprised when people compliment me on my outfits
 - I named my car Jill
 - I always carry pen and paper in case i find out something interesting in my day


8. Few things you really love about the place you live... 
I live in Sydney Australia and i have to say i believe it is one of the most beautiful cities in the world, the beaches are picture perfect and the weather is always sunny (well most days). The people are laid back and some of the most caring and beautiful people i have ever met.


9. Your favorite designers and brands? 
My favorites include Alice McCall, Dion Lee, Josh Goot and YSL. High street brands i love include Zara, topshop, ASOS and sportsgirl.


10. Your best fashion buy
A pink blazer - it stands out in a crowd and is unique.

11. Something that you really wanted but haven't got it
I really want a pair of brown ankle boots with a midi heel in the style of Kate Bosworth - but i haven't got them because i can't find the exact pair i want.

12. Where are your favorite places to shop?
I shop alot online including topshop.comasos.com, and westfield.com.au. I also love to shop at Sporstgirl, ZARA and Zimmermann

13.If you could go anywhere in the world, where? Why?
I would love to go Greece to experience the food, the culture and the amazing looking scenery

14.What are your beauty and makeup must haves?
My GHD hair straightener, bronzer and lip balm

15.What is your favorite thing(s) to eat?
I love carrots, grapes, strawberries, pears, pad Thai and frozen pizza (don't judge :) )

16.You can't leave house without..
My iPhone and a pen and paper

17.What are some of your favorite blogs ?
 - stylescrapbook
 - the blonde salad
 - gary pepper vintage

18.Quick questions : 
-heels/flats - Heels
-mascara/foundation - Mascara
-denim/sheer - sheer

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments !