#56 : Quality Rivets

Lena from Quality Rivets

1.Have you got any beauty, makeup and hair tips and stylish secrets?
The secret I have to wearing make-up is to make it seem like you're not wearing any. I find it very ugly when girls wear too much. What are they trying to hide? As for hair, my trick to keeping my hair healthy and shiny is washing it only 1-2 times a week. This allows the natural oils to condition your hair. Gross but it works. That's why they invented hair elastics :)

2.When did you first fall in love with fashion ?
I fell in love with fashion at a young age. I used to sneak into my aunt's closet and hide while reading her Cosmopolitan magazines. 

3.What makes you a successful blogger ?
I don't have many fans as a lot of blogs out there do but I consider myself successful because I have loyal fans. I think the fact that I put together outfits that you can actually wear out in public and own items that are affordable make girls out there appreciate my blog.

4.What do you take with you on vacation?
Anything comfortable that doesn't need ironing hence the word vacation. 

5. Which designers and/or celebrities most inspire you? 
The Olsen twins, Olivia Palermo, Sienna Miller, Kate Moss...these are the celebrities that I adore. Their taste in clothing is fantastic and I love how they put pieces together. 

6. What is the one item in your wardrobe you couldn't live without?
My engagement/wedding ring. I worked hard to get them both...lol 

7. 5 random facts about yourself. 
1. I have 3 tattoos. One on my neck, one on my left foot, and one on my lower back. (neck: chinese zodiac symbol for snake - I was born in 1977, foot: zodiac symbol for Leo, back: ankh with sun rays around it)

8. Few things you really love about the place you live... 
I love Montreal because it's multi-cultural. I learn so much in regards to traditions, cooking, etc. 

9. Your favorite designers and brands? 
If I can afford to buy brands all the time I'd be wearing Acne, Alexander Wang, Elizabeth & James, Alice & Olivia, Balenciaga, Rick Owens, Isabel Marant, etc.

10. Your best fashion buy
My classic black Gucci purse. It was my 30th birthday gift to myself. I wear it all the time and it goes with everything. It's timeless.

11. Something that you really wanted but haven't got it
The Isabel Marant "forbes" boots in beige suede. It's been a while now that I've wanted them and they are apparently sold out everywhere. 

12. Where are your favorite places to shop?
H&M, Forever 21, Aldo, Zara, thrift shop, ebay.ca

13.If you could go anywhere in the world, where? Why?
Bora Bora...I don't need to explain why, just take a look at the pictures in Google Image.

14.What are your beauty and makeup must haves?
I need Chapstick especially in Montreal's cold winter climate. I also need my SPF day cream. I'm a no fuss woman...lol

15.What is your favorite thing(s) to eat?
Number 1 on my list is Mac & Cheese. I can eat this everyday all day for the rest of my life. 

16.You can't leave house without..
My purse. My life is in there! 

17.What are some of your favorite blog ?
Style by Kling, The Man Repeller, Fashion Squad, and many more 

18.Quick questions : 
-heels/flats: I'd wear heels over flats any day.
-mascara/foundation: Both but only when I go out to a party.
-denim/sheer: Denim. Gotta leave something to the imagination.

3 comments:

  1. I love your site, such a good idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Primadonna is now offering makeup and hair styling packages to make it even easier on your special day! With over 15 years of experience and a diploma, you are guaranteed professional results.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The concept of your blog is really very informative. I definitely share your views to my close friends keeps up the good work going.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments !