#60 : Breakfast at Katy

Caterina from Breakfast at Katy 
1.Have you got any beauty, makeup and hair tips and stylish secrets?
The GHD Hair straightener. Always remember to remove make-up before going to sleep. 

2.What do you take with you on vacation?
flat for all day, a pair of heels for an elegant eveningmini dress, jeans and a top.

3. Which designers and/or celebrities most inspire you?
Inspiration often take it from me, from what I get up in the morning and what my mood tells me to wear ... One day can be a casual, day after pin-up and the next rock n roll!\

4. What is the one item in your wardrobe you couldn't live without?
My "lucky" dress! for an important event I always try to wear it ... 

5. 5 random facts about yourself. 
Lunatic, crazy for shopping, Katy Perry, nail polish, big nose.

6. Few things you really love about the place you live... 
The landscape of Tuscany is wonderful! I love the friendliness of the people, but especially the food! :D Italian food is the best in the world!

7. Your favorite designers and brands? 
 I love the style of Moschino and Dolce & Gabbana. Brands: Zara, Mango, Topshop, Celine B., Denny Rose and Liu-jo (are Italian brands).

8. Something that you really wanted but haven't got it
A Chanel bag ... Sooner or later I'll buy one! 

9. Where are your favorite places to shop?
  I love to buy on Asos.com for online shopping. I like also Zara and H&M because they are cheap...

10.If you could go anywhere in the world, where? Why?
No doubt New York City! For shops and what the city has to offer, is simply wonderful. I'm like Carrie from Sex and the City: NYC is my lover!

11.What are your beauty and makeup must haves?
Red Chanel lipstick. 

12.What is your favorite thing(s) to eat?
 Pizza and each type of fruit.Also chinese food

13.You can't leave house without..
My i-phone... 

14.What are some of your favorite blog ?
 The Blonde Salad and fashion fruit.

15.Quick questions : 
-heels/flats
flats
-mascara/foundation
mascara 
-denim/sheer
sheer 


2 comments:

  1. Ah...complimenti per l'intervista...chanel sarà la mia prossima borsa...lo giuro!!!!!!!^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi :D
    Congratulations,I am a your new followers

    http://www.facebook.com/pages/F-r-e-e-d-o-m/145569548791033

    http://rennyzeppy92.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments !